Originally posted by Doctor SKank
The X-Men IMO.Iceman is probably a match for her on his own. If storms is attacking her with her full range of powers, and Rogue acts as a distraction Ice man will definitely be able to freeze her into loss. 🙂
wait till someone comes with the godwave argument and that will mean game set and match for the X-men 😛
This fight comes down to Iceman(who is really one of the only X-men able to survive a fight with DC's big 3) and Wonder Woman.I don't see a way for her to beat him,at best I see them ending up being a tie or Iceman winning.The reason Iceman doesn't always win is because she's not exactly human and might have magical blood or something.
Originally posted by superbatman86
This fight comes down to Iceman(who is really one of the only X-men able to survive a fight with DC's big 3) and Wonder Woman.I don't see a way for her to beat him,at best I see them ending up being a tie or Iceman winning.The reason Iceman doesn't always win is because she's not exactly human and might have magical blood or something.
Current Iceman is nowhere as powerful as he used to be. 😉
thats funny cuz they were ALWAYS his powers.......it really makes no sense, the only thing the second mutation did was turn him fully into ice NOT make him omega. Omega level is potential, the limits to his powers.....whatever does anyone have a scan of a comic book stating this? we all know that he is an underachevier and I have of yet not been convinced that its not all a mental block....
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats funny cuz they were ALWAYS his powers.......it really makes no sense, the only thing the second mutation did was turn him fully into ice NOT make him omega. Omega level is potential, the limits to his powers.....whatever does anyone have a scan of a comic book stating this? we all know that he is an underachevier and I have of yet not been convinced that its not all a mental block....
Well you know what I mean. Before he was super powerful.
Originally posted by Grimm22
In the X-Men: 198 Files it says that he lost his omega mutant powers.Basicly he just has his old powers.
I didnt see that stated.
Iceman shut off his powers in fear of loosing them. They are turned back on, but hes not able to control them with the ease he once did prior to House of M. Iceman is STILL an Omega Mutant.
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats funny cuz they were ALWAYS his powers.......it really makes no sense, the only thing the second mutation did was turn him fully into ice NOT make him omega. Omega level is potential, the limits to his powers.....whatever does anyone have a scan of a comic book stating this? we all know that he is an underachevier and I have of yet not been convinced that its not all a mental block....
Your right my friend. Heres the 198 File on Iceman.