Magneto vs. Cable

Started by Scarlet3152 pages

Magneto vs. Cable

I just looked at Cable's respect thread and he ain't bad at all. So it's the man wit control over metal vs. the man wit control with well everything.

Who wins?

I'll go with the man who threw down with Silver Surfer.

Originally posted by Tron
I'll go with the man who threw down with Silver Surfer.
and who is that ? theres been plenty im sure

This is a rather difficult fight to judge as both have one hit kills at their disposal (ie manipulating the iron in a person's body vs telekinesis). I'd say it's a draw as they are liable to kill each other in the first seconds of the fight.

i agree dk doble kill

Originally posted by diabloman
and who is that ? theres been plenty im sure

That would be Cable, who was fighting Surfer and repairing the collateral damage from their battle at the same time. Cable used his TK to keep his virus at bay for years, I don't see Magneto touching the iron in his blood if Cable doesn't want him to.

What level Cable are we talking? And Magneto for that matter, currently he's depowered.

90's Cable gets owned. Completely. Like what happened during Fatal Attractions.
God-Cable wins.
Current Cable with his artifically created powers, would probably lose.

Originally posted by Tron
That would be Cable, who was fighting Surfer and repairing the collateral damage from their battle at the same time. Cable used his TK to keep his virus at bay for years, I don't see Magneto touching the iron in his blood if Cable doesn't want him to.
which book was that ?

cable got a metal arm right???

Originally posted by diabloman
which book was that ?

That was during the last Cable/Deadpool series. He was doing things in that series that make Magneto look like a child.

Originally posted by Brutacus
cable got a metal arm right???

Yes he does, and it doesn't really matter. As Magneto would try to take it apart, Cable would keep it together. I'd like to see Magneto try to tear Silver Surfer's board apart, like Cable did, by the way.

Hard to respond to Cable fights nowadays because you never no which version people are talking about. But the Cable respect thread is very good.....and if we're talking about that one....showing most of his apperances in Cable/DP.....he has a good chance.

IF we are talking about the cable Pre Silver surfer rape, he would destroy magneto with minimal effort

cable is currently depowered though. Any other version outside of God cable would probably lose

Originally posted by Tron
That was during the last Cable/Deadpool series. He was doing things in that series that make Magneto look like a child.

Yes he does, and it doesn't really matter. As Magneto would try to take it apart, Cable would keep it together. I'd like to see Magneto try to tear Silver Surfer's board apart, like Cable did, by the way.

He doesn't need to take it apart.

Ever heard of 'Stop hitting yourself' .

IF god cable vs. god magneto, then cable owns. Once again, i know minimal information about Cable, so I'll go look that up now. is Nate Grey stronger than his alternate reality self?

Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
IF god cable vs. god magneto, then cable owns. Once again, i know minimal information about Cable, so I'll go look that up now. is Nate Grey stronger than his alternate reality self?

In "godmode", yeah

by alternate reality do you mean him in the future?

I mean Nate Grey without the Legacy Virus.

Cable wins

Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
I mean Nate Grey without the Legacy Virus.

Oh, nate grey without legacy is what you see in the issues before/around Cable @ Deadpool #18 (i think thats the issue wehre SS rox him) in which is TK is incredible and then some

but i dont think this is the version that lives in the future?

according to wikipedia, the virus made him physically stronger, but limited his TP and TK greatly. without them, he was ultimate.

Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
according to wikipedia, the virus made him physically stronger, but limited his TP and TK greatly. without them, he was ultimate.

yeah he has to constantly keep the virus from killing him with the majority of his tp (apparently he has massive ammounts of tk/tp potential)

which is why when the virus vanished he became an anus beater