Please make this, a better place

Started by R.O.T. Yahman1 pages

Please make this, a better place

Cum on guys, the place has lot of potential and some really intelligent and sound people, but there needs to less thread making and more debating. Try and 'cool it' with the Respect and Team threads in the comic book forum, and leave social chit chat to the Off topic forum. This place can be as Cool, as it was this time last year, if you want it to be. If you’re going to make a thread, try and keep the number of participants down and try and create original themes with the already popular characters. 🙂

When I come back, i want all the Crap to be gone!!!!!!!

(You could argue that, that will be impossible because i'll be back.)

🙂 🙂

Give a Shit

SPAM !!!!!!! 🙂

yes commander!

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
SPAM !!!!!!! 🙂

"I feel a Monty Python moment coming on....."

Originally posted by outarddwarf
yes commander!

Well as long as you know your place .... 🙂

#Yahman wonders why Digi hasn't banned him yet.#

Originally posted by grey fox
"I feel a Monty Python moment coming on....."

# Yahman wishes this was a monty python scenario, instead of the cheesy last words of a 'dying' man'# 🙂

http://youtube.com/watch?v=itKJ3AiP3dQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAc1G3u-hxs
http://www.spam.com/

People like chit chat and spam.

Originally posted by badabing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=itKJ3AiP3dQ
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAc1G3u-hxs
http://www.spam.com/

People like chit chat and spam.

Funny Spam and flamming is great ..... I rarely ever see this. glare

# Skank waits to bee banned aswell # 🙂

This isn't the first thread like this to be opened, and I can assure you it won't be the last. Unfortunately for you, just like the other threads, it won't work.

Closing...