Whirlysplat vs. MODS

Started by GODSCRIBE1 pages

Whirlysplat vs. MODS

Hey, I just noticed that Whirly's account has been restricted. What did he do?

😑

You're like a month late.........😬

you're a month late too. now there's something we have in come.

okay, now for anyone who isn't menopausal at the moment, what did Whirly do to merit a restriction?

This will be closed very soon. Because you cant make threads about members of the forums 😛
ah well 😄

What the hell is wrong with you people? lol Wierdos.

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
you're a month late too. now there's something we have in come.

okay, now for anyone who isn't menopausal at the moment, what did Whirly do to merit a restriction?


Was that a stab coming from someone who contributes nothing to the forum........ 😕

I'm a friend of whirly and he got banned for something outside of the comic forum something minor........😬

Originally posted by S.S

I'm a friend of whirly and he got banned for something outside of the comic forum something minor........😬

lol don't you feel special. okay, thanks for clearing that up.

sorry for the inconvenience moderators =-(

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Hey, I just noticed that Whirly's account has been restricted. What did he do?

The question is, what didn't he do?

Originally posted by S.S
Was that a stab coming from someone who contributes nothing to the forum........ 😕

I'm a friend of whirly and he got banned for something outside of the comic forum something minor........😬

If it were something minor he wouldn't be gone. I don't remember all the details of it, but was a bunch of stuff building up to him getting banned. It was inevitable, and most people besides mods already knew that.

Next time, ask something like this in the Off-Topic Thread, that's what it's there for. Closed...