Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)

Started by Fearless_lf1 pages

Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)

Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan In Space

what's with you and repetition?

It's been done. Use the search function.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339496&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383801&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354359&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=388736&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392054&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer

I hate to say it because I'm a GL fan, but realistically, due to Surfer's speed, and the fact that a GL has to will himself to keep up and attack (even Hal), it's my belief that no GL short of Alan Scott (who is actually not a GL and wields the Starheart) could defeat the Surfer soundly 1 on 1.

Also, this threads been done millions of times.

Sorry I am new and I did not know it had been done

It's cool man. It's hard to find these anyways...... Doesn't hurt to put something down. If it's already done, people will direct you to the other one. Don't worry about it........

Originally posted by Fearless_lf
Sorry I am new and I did not know it had been done

It's not a big deal. Everybody repeats threads when they first join as just about every possible match-up has already been posted and the search function is a bit of a pain to use.

While we're at it..

love it.

GL should win he can amp his power up with his will power, and he also has super speed thanks.

yeah, silver surfer also amps up by absorbing cosmic energy. point?

Originally posted by Mider
GL should win he can amp his power up with his will power, and he also has super speed thanks.

Huh? and Surfer can't amp himself....... 🙄

yeah but Surfer cant amp to the point that he can fight parallax to a standstill, the gaurdians imply that all the GL's have the power to become like Ion at there full potential.

Surfer drains the ring of all it's energy. Hal's head then explodes.

Originally posted by Mider
yeah but Surfer cant amp to the point that he can fight parallax to a standstill, the gaurdians imply that all the GL's have the power to become like Ion at there full potential.

All GL's have the potential to reach Parallax-levels . . . . if they go f*ck crazy and absorb the Central Battery for themselves 🙄.

On their own, ordinary GL's cant amp themselves to Parallax or original Ion levels.

Originally posted by Fearless_lf
Sorry I am new and I did not know it had been done

It's cool. Next time try using this search function:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=intro

don't put vs in the title when you search and use the Search titles only and Show results as threads.

Originally posted by TheKahn
It's been done. Use the search function.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339496&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383801&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354359&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=388736&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=392054&highlight=Green+Lantern+vs+Silver+Surfer

What he said.

Closed.