Berserker Rage vs Spidey Sense

Started by superman410822 pages

Berserker Rage vs Spidey Sense

Which one is more effective?
Which one is cooler?

rage, no question.

Spider sense, easily. you have spider sense and you're freaking precognitive. I'd take that over "berzerker fury" anyday

have you seen some of the schit that juggy, hulk, collosus, etc. have done w/ rage?

spidersense.

anyone can have rage. not everyone has spidersense.

Hmm, Hulk rage allows you to grow stronger and stronger. Juggernaut rage allows you to live forever.

Rage amps stats. I like that.

I just like the sexual innuendo of saying "My spidey sense is tingling..."

😉

Berserker rage suck's , you lose all perception of your surroundings as you beat the crap out of someone.

Originally posted by grey fox
Berserker rage suck's , you lose all perception of your surroundings as you beat the crap out of someone.

If you're Wolverine "berserker rage" is +10 to all stats, +50% speed, + 500 vision radius, and +40% critical.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I just like the sexual innuendo of saying "My spidey sense is tingling..."

😉

I'll buy that.... Are you gay, or a woman, or just confused???

i'd rather have an advanced spidey sense, than exhibit the lowest form of emotion known to animal.

Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
have you seen some of the schit that juggy, hulk, collosus, etc. have done w/ rage?

And they also are able to punch through steel. You'd need the strength factor for rage to be appropriately effective. Pre cog is better.

wtf??? Spidey sense (or near it) can be learned through martial arts training. It's called trusting your instict.U saying you'd rather be able to dodge a punch than be able to fling a tank like a toy? you guys are nuts.

Us guys are nuts? PLEASE be joking. The berserker rage wouldn't give you Hulk-strength. It would only slightly amp your own strength, it would be an epinephrine dump.

Something that I can get any time I want.

Pre-cog however canNOT be learned, I don't know what BS martial art you claim to study, but there is no way any martial art will teach you to predict when, where, to what severity etc. an attack will take place.

I said near-pre cog, 's called trusting your instinct. U never said how strong you would get, so I assume hulk like.

That's completely unrelated to beserker rage... Beserker rage is what we call "anger management issues." I would much rather have the spider-sense.

like I said YOU NEVER SAID HOW STRONG YOU GET. I assume insane rage and insane spidey sense.

The berserker rage is an amplification of what is already there. The hulk gets stronger than the hulk previously was, Wolverine gets stronger than wolverine previously was, you get stronger than you previously were.

And you have no right even comparing precognition to instincts. No martial artist can SENSE an attack before it happens. In the middle of a fight, sure, you can watch body language, see tells, (if the fight has gone to grappling) you can sense weight shifts. You can NOT sense an attacker from no where.

Good lord.

Originally posted by Soljer
The berserker rage is an amplification of what is already there. The hulk gets stronger than the hulk previously was, Wolverine gets stronger than wolverine previously was, you get stronger than you previously were.

And you have no right even comparing precognition to instincts. No martial artist can SENSE an attack before it happens. In the middle of a fight, sure, you can watch body language, see tells, (if the fight has gone to grappling) you can sense weight shifts. You can NOT sense an attacker from no where.

Good lord.

no schit. point is, if u have rage, then you could technically have both, if you train hard enough. What would b better than both is focusing anger like Monster Banner did.

Are you ignorant? I just went through the trouble of explaining what a martial artist COULD have, which is a good idea of whats going to happen because of body language, tells, weight shifts, etc. However, that is not the same as a precognition that tells you exactly when, where, and how an attack will come before it ever does.

How could you have both through training? *sighs*

If you want to say "well, you could have that martial artist sense which is NO WHERE NEAR as good as a spider sense, plus the extra strength from berserker rage," to which I could easily reply "you could have precognition and spend that 'training' time you would use to make a pathetic attempt at 'precog' in the gym. Strengthening yourself to a point where you wouldn't need a rage in a fight."

Plus, anger blinds. Get it straight now.