Black Adam vs. DC Ares

Started by JOE NUNEZ1 pages

Black Adam vs. DC Ares

who wins.

Can I get a bio with pics on DC Ares

Originally posted by Milkie
Can I get a bio with pics on DC Ares
I dont know can you?

I sure can. But I need help with finding sites.

Nevermind

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I dont know can you?

OH SNAPZ!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_(Dc_Comics)

I will try to get something better in a while.

How fast is he?

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_(Dc_Comics)

I will try to get something better in a while.

That's the same one I found.

my bad try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ares_(DC_Comics)

Yeah that

Well I have seen him manhandle the Jla.

He does not seem really all that good.

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Well I have seen him manhandle the Jla.

With the help of that Armor

What was that again?

Check this thread later on.When I get home Ill post some feats, then you can get a better idea before making any comments.

Hey wait he's pretty cool

Good job, you see your not defenseless. 😄

LOL WHAT!

I never was

If Black Adam cut loose this would be a fight Since he has the power of Gods