Showdown: Asgardians vs. Eternals

Started by Mr. Universe2 pagesPoll

Who wins?

Showdown: Asgardians vs. Eternals

This fight is held in a neutral realm

Eternals

Zuras (as Prime Eternal)
Thanos
Sersi
Ikaris
Makkari
Thena

vs.

Asgardians

Odin
Thor
Loki
Heimdall
Valkyrie
Hogun

interesting match-up; but who wins?

Eternals with ease really.

hmm....

Asgardians, tough fight but I think Odin is way over the eternals heads.

Thor is stronger than Odin

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Asgardians, tough fight but I think Odin is way over the eternals heads.

But not a Prime Eternal. And dont forget that they can still form a uni-mind.

Yes now he is. I was thinking of the old order.

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Asgardians, tough fight but I think Odin is way over the eternals heads.

Nah Zuras would stalemate him while Thanos and Sersi clean house then Odin gets jumped.
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Thor is stronger than Odin

If Odin's here then it's Classic Thor.

I agree prime eternal is a powerful being and the uni mind is an awsome thing. I really like the eternals as characters. Makkari is one of my favorites. It would be a hell of a throwdown but I gotta stick with the asgardians. Not just thier powers but thier pure fighting ability. Possible no race(with the exception of the olympians) are close to the asgardians in pure fighting ability and fighting exp. I like magic in the battle as well. In my opinion magic can be a great trump card.

yup..

where's sprite 😄

zuras stalemated zeus

thena is more powerful than sersi

Pretty even so far.

eternals

Eternals win 9/10

Zuras alone could hold off Odin long enough for Thanos, Thena, Sersi & Ikaris to clean up the rest, then proceed to jump Odin.

Plus they still have the Uni-Mind to fall back on.

Odin is the only real obstacle in there way!

Makkari could speedblitz everybody below Thor and Then Ikaris Makkari Thena Seris take down Thor while Zuras & Thanos defeat Odin

The Uni-mind sweeps.

Heimdal ummmm sees them to death yeah.

Seriously though at the end of this fight even if all the other Asgardains get trounced, you still have the All-Father at the end to deal with. Even if the Prime-Eternal could stalemate Odin I doubt he could beat him.

I would give Odin the majority in that fight, and I don't see the other Eternals helping net him any wins either.

Although they do have the Uni-Mind. hmm

Zuras & Thanos could beat him imo

Zuras stalemated Zeus

eternals ftw
zuras and thanos combined would take down odin imo,leaving sersi,ikaris and thena to take on thor and loki whilst makarri blitz the rest.