Poll
40%
60%
0%
Re: Re: Re: Re: Havok vs. Human Torch
Originally posted by Soleran
Wolverine didn't think it was that hot🙂 HT wins due to mobility.
Yea, but think about the argument you just used. You used the "...but Wolverine did it" argument. ANYTHING IN COMICS can be disregarded if you use this logic, since Wolverine apparently can't be killed by any Marvel standards.
Just because Wolverine did it, doesn't mean that is the logic on which all future vs. matches will be settled.
Originally posted by willRules
I think Human Torch wins because he is probably slightly faster by just flying and with a basic heat blast than Havok takes to aim. its a close one though, good fightIMO Torch wins 6/10
Thank you for the understandable, and quite logical, answer.
However, I just disagree with it because I believe that Havok's plasma very exceeds any temperature that Human Torch can produce. And since his own heated plasma doesn't hurt him, it leads me to believe that HT's flame won't hurt him either, especially if he keeps an aura of heated plasma around him. Then an omnidirectional blast or a concentrated one that he happens to hit HT with I feel would take Johnny out.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Thank you for the understandable, and quite logical, answer.However, I just disagree with it because I believe that Havok's plasma very exceeds any temperature that Human Torch can produce. And since his own heated plasma doesn't hurt him, it leads me to believe that HT's flame won't hurt him either, especially if he keeps an aura of heated plasma around him. Then an omnidirectional blast or a concentrated one that he happens to hit HT with I feel would take Johnny out.
Well I can only guess its a draw unless Havok hasn't got a good defence like validus says here.........
Originally posted by Validus
I guess it comes down to whether Havok can protect himself properly. I do think he's considerably more powerful on an offensive level.
I'd give it to Human Torch, he is far more manovarable and couldn't he just absorb the heat from Havok's blasts? I mean its not like he can't take heat and he has been known to absorb high tempretures. And an intesne Nova Blast could create an instant mutant crispie after all that attack does pack quiet a punch which Havok may not expect, but of course if he's lucky the force from his attacks may be enough to stun torch for a firm KO but thanks to his Flight and superior Speed I give Torch the edge.
Torch 6/10