Gambit vs Booster Gold

Started by jesserw212 pages

Gambit vs Booster Gold

who wins?

Poor, poor Gambit. Doesn't stand a chance.

Well I don’t know all that much about Booster Gold, but from what I read all of his power is based in his suit and giving the fact that Gambit is faster and from what I know about Gold a far better fighter. So I would give this to Gambit for the fact that all he would need to do is touch him and charge his suit and BOOM there goes Booster.

Originally posted by ThePittman
Well I don’t know all that much about Booster Gold, but from what I read all of his power is based in his suit and giving the fact that Gambit is faster and from what I know about Gold a far better fighter. So I would give this to Gambit for the fact that all he would need to do is touch him and charge his suit and BOOM there goes Booster.

Booster has a forcefield. Gambit can't touch him. Gambit's fast, but he can't dodge plasma and lasers. Besides, Booster is from the future. He already knows Gambit is coming.

Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Booster has a forcefield. Gambit can't touch him. Gambit's fast, but he can't dodge plasma and lasers. Besides, Booster is from the future. He already knows Gambit is coming.

A. He's from the JLA future.

B. He's an idiot , gambit says he'll surrender , Booster lowers the shield. BOOM

ASPLODE !!!!!

Originally posted by grey fox
A. He's from the JLA future.

B. He's an idiot , gambit says he'll surrender , Booster lowers the shield. BOOM

ASPLODE !!!!!

Well, I can't argue against the fact that he is an idiot, but I would hope that he'd be smart enough not to do that. If only for the fact that he's making a killing doing soda commercials.

Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Well, I can't argue against the fact that he is an idiot, but I would hope that he'd be smart enough not to do that. If only for the fact that he's making a killing doing soda commercials.

Whats the Soda called ?

Boosterade
Goldade ?
Something ade ?

Originally posted by grey fox
Whats the Soda called ?

Boosterade
Goldade ?
Something ade ?

I have no idea, but I vote for boosterade.

Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Booster has a forcefield. Gambit can't touch him. Gambit's fast, but he can't dodge plasma and lasers. Besides, Booster is from the future. He already knows Gambit is coming.
He dodges Cyclops all the time and bullets to boot, he can't dodge a laser but he dodges the person shooting them. 😎 Ad for the shield does it stop all physical contact, if so then he would be floating in the air all the time. 😆

Booster Gold survived a fight with Doomsday 😐

N'uff Said

Well if Booters suit can survive being charged with kinetic energy and not blow up then I would give it to Booster if not then he is toast. I don’t know of the fight between Booster and Doomsday but as far as I know about Doomsday all of his attacks are physical and his suit will help protect against it but Gambits attack is quite different all together. If the suit also protects from physical contact then Gambit is toast.

Originally posted by ThePittman
Well if Booters suit can survive being charged with kenitic energy and not blow up then I would give it to Booster if nWell if Booters suit can survive being charged with kinetic energy and not blow up then I would give it to Booster if not then he is toast. I don’t know of the fight between Booster and Doomsday but as far as I know about Doomsday all of his attacks are physical and his suit will help protect against it but Gambits attack is quite different all together. If the suit also protects from physical contact then Gambit is toast.

Booster just flys around and blasts Gambit 😐

N'uff Said

Damn face it, Gambit sucks. The love child of the 90's marvel comics, hes like what if sawyer had a crap fake french accent and could blow stuff up.

He gets owned into hell, gambit no fly 😐 gambit no carry planes 😐 gambit no friends 😛

Originally posted by Mr.V
Damn face it, Gambit sucks. The love child of the 90's marvel comics, hes like what if sawyer had a crap fake french accent and could blow stuff up.

He gets owned into hell, gambit no fly 😐 gambit no carry planes 😐 gambit no friends 😛

N'uff Said

This thread isn't really fair. Gambit looses horribly.

Originally posted by Mr.V
Damn face it, Gambit sucks. The love child of the 90's marvel comics, hes like what if sawyer had a crap fake french accent and could blow stuff up.

He gets owned into hell, gambit no fly 😐 gambit no carry planes 😐 gambit no friends 😛

OK, I get really tired of the “he doesn’t fly” stuff. If that was true all the flyers would own the world. Gold fires at him, he dodges. He can’t throw planes but can blow them up and when has Gambit ever needed friends to do his dirty work. He is far smarter and more of a skilled fighter then Gold and has outwitted far stronger opponents them Gold. No one has said if his suit prevents physical touch and if it also prevents the charge of kinetic energy. If this is true then yes he would get his but handed to him.

Hmm.. well lets look at this shall we? gambit no fly 😐 gold floats a few 100 feet in the air, skeets tells him when to dodge and exactly where to move. Booster carries a plane and throws it a t him.. boom or not, gambit dont survive getting hit by a plane 😄.

Originally posted by Mr.V
Hmm.. well lets look at this shall we? gambit no fly 😐 gold floats a few 100 feet in the air, skeets tells him when to dodge and exactly where to move. Booster carries a plane and throws it a t him.. boom or not, gambit dont survive getting hit by a plane 😄.
So does Booster see into the future? If so then this is the first that I have heard of it in this discussion and that would make a world of difference. If no then my point is still valid, what ever Gold throws at him he dodges.

Yes, his robot skeets has loadsa info from the future, so he knows what happens before hand.

Also Gold picks up plane and Gambit throws card at fuel tank and blows up in Booster face, Booster lives and is now looking for something else to throw.