Daredevil/Batman vs. Ironfist/ Blackpanther

Started by JOE NUNEZ2 pages

Daredevil/Batman vs. Ironfist/ Blackpanther

2 on 2 fights in some alley way,

Team one Daredevil and Batman

VERSUS

Team two Ironfist and Blackpanther

NO PREP!

anyone?

IF and BP I would say 6/10 meybe It could go eithre way.

yeh i think Black Panther tips the edge here, if Bats only has his standard equipment.

That and IF could take out DD im pretty sure then they both doubleteam bats.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
That and IF could take out DD im pretty sure then they both doubleteam bats.
I would have to disagree with you here. Daredevil can take Ironfist.

My bad. I'm sure DD and IF could take bats.

team two..armbar is omnipotent

Panther is like Marvel's Batman and I know he keeps files and studies on all other people with powers in the world. So I'm sure he knows about Daredevil's problems with sonics. Its not really prep for this fight just part of the character. IMO

Anyway BP would already know how to take down DD and do it quick.
Ironfist can at the very least hold Bruce back that long.

Then its BP and Ironfist against Bruce and Bruce will go down eventually.

Originally posted by Entity
Panther is like Marvel's Batman and I know he keeps files and studies on all other people with powers in the world. So I'm sure he knows about Daredevil's problems with sonics. Its not really prep for this fight just part of the character. IMO

Anyway BP would already know how to take down DD and do it quick.
Ironfist can at the very least hold Bruce back that long.

Then its BP and Ironfist against Bruce and Bruce will go down eventually.

As much as I hate to see Daredevil go down, I have to agree with this assessment.

Team 2 FTW.

Originally posted by Entity
Panther is like Marvel's Batman and I know he keeps files and studies on all other people with powers in the world. So I'm sure he knows about Daredevil's problems with sonics. Its not really prep for this fight just part of the character. IMO

Anyway BP would already know how to take down DD and do it quick.
Ironfist can at the very least hold Bruce back that long.

Then its BP and Ironfist against Bruce and Bruce will go down eventually.

Theres no prep here. What type of equipment or weaponry does Panther carry on a NORMAL basis, that can take DD out? Im guessing youre talking about sonics? Any proof of that?

Secondly, if thats the case, wouldnt DD just tell Bats to give him plugs so something like that wouldnt bother him as much? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, right? Then again, everything ive said above would be considered prep. There is none in this fight.

Thirdly, Panther is considered like Batman only due to money and tech. Does he have a file on every hero/villain in Marvel? Im sure it wouldnt be more extensive than Fury's, so..... Panther isnt like Batman when it comes to h2h combat either.

Bats and DD for the win.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Theres no prep here. What type of equipment or weaponry does Panther carry on a NORMAL basis, that can take DD out? Im guessing youre talking about sonics? Any proof of that?

Secondly, if thats the case, wouldnt DD just tell Bats to give him plugs so something like that wouldnt bother him as much? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, right? Then again, everything ive said above would be considered prep. There is none in this fight.

Thirdly, Panther is considered like Batman only due to money and tech. Does he have a file on every hero/villain in Marvel? Im sure it wouldnt be more extensive than Fury's, so..... Panther isnt like Batman when it comes to h2h combat either.

Bats and DD for the win.

Regardless of the prep (which I also believe to be non-existant in this match), what is your view of how this fight will turn out (considering the all the possible match-ups)?

Batman vs. Black Panther?
Batman vs. Iron Fist?
Daredevil vs. Black Panther?
Daredevil vs. Iron Fist?

Personally, I feel that Black Panther can take out both Daredevil and Batman (obviously not at the same time). I also feel that Iron Fist, at the very least, can hold his own against either DD or Batman.

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Regardless of the prep (which I also believe to be non-existant in this match), what is your view of how this fight will turn out (considering the all the possible match-ups)?

Batman vs. Black Panther?
Batman vs. Iron Fist?
Daredevil vs. Black Panther?
Daredevil vs. Iron Fist?

Personally, I feel that Black Panther can take out both Daredevil and Batman (obviously not at the same time). I also feel that Iron Fist, at the very least, can hold his own against either DD or Batman.

Bats vs Panther? Bats.
Bats vs Fist? Fist.
DD vs Panther? DD.
DD vs Fist? Stalemate.

I honestly dont see Panther being able to beat DD or Bats. Fist on the other hand, i can see beating Bats. Fist fighting DD would just be drawn out until Bats beats Panther and Fist loses to a double team. Just my opinion.

Batkick>>>>>>>>armbar. Team one ftw.

both teams are too evenly matched in a h2h battle with fighters of their caliber this will be a long drawn out fight which will only be broken if and when someone slips up. Batman is effectively countered by black panther and vice versa, and the same can be said of dd and iron fist. the battle location is also in importaint factor to take a look at here. it being in an ally would give a slight edge to team 1 who is more adjusted to urban city fighting. I have to call this a draw

Iron Fist can take either of team one.

T'challa can, at least, hold his own against the two.

Team two takes the double-you.

In all fairness this thread is over a year old..Iron Fist had not received his power up yet...

Team 2 ftw.

Warning...A lil gory

Batman vs a Beast

Team 2 ftw, BP is enhanced and can endure more than the humans. IF can hold the fort against either Bats or DD.