Batman With a GL ring vs SIlver Surfer

Started by Fearless_lf1 pages

Batman With a GL ring vs SIlver Surfer

Batman With a GL ring vs Silver Surfer.
Who Would Win.

Silver Surfer. You'd have to give Batman prep with it in order to master all of its functions.

One Day Prep To Learn About It.

Itd take more that a few days to fully utilized the potential of the ring.

Agreed. One day of prep with the ring isn't enough to take down Silver Surfer.

Id say 6 months to 1 year, then hed probably be a match to SS.

No green Lantern's pulling the majority against surfer one one one......

Originally posted by Skeets
No green Lantern's pulling the majority against surfer one one one......

I could see Hal or Kyle stalemating him, but other than that, no.

This plays out just like Marvel versus DC....

Stalemates the best they can do he's too experienced and just as well rounded as any green lantern without the whole will power thing.

and You're overlooking Alan who matches up best with Surfer.

Surfer

Originally posted by Skeets
Stalemates the best they can do he's too experienced and just as well rounded as any green lantern without the whole will power thing.

and You're overlooking Alan who matches up best with Surfer.

There is Alan, you're right. To me, he's a blend of Kyle and Hal. He's more creative than Hal, but less than Kyle, and he has more will than Kyle, but less than Hal. So, yeah....

Originally posted by batdude123
There is Alan, you're right. To me, he's a blend of Kyle and Hal. He's more creative than Hal, but less than Kyle, and he has more will than Kyle, but less than Hal. So, yeah....

That's all debatable but I was thinking as he has a different powersource(magic).

I know, but that's my opinion. However, Surfer could just create some wood.... 😖hifty:

Originally posted by batdude123
I know, but that's my opinion. However, Surfer could just create some wood.... 😖hifty:

The wooden surfer !

Originally posted by Skeets
No green Lantern's pulling the majority against surfer one one one......

✅

The Surfer is one of the most powerful cosmic beings in the entire Marvel Universe who isn't a quasi-abstract entity. There isn't any way I see Batman being able to beat him at his own game with either months or years of practice with the GL ring.

I'm not arguing that a top GL could pull off a couple of victories against him but they all have the benefit of either actual training from the corps, years of practical combat experience using the ring, a magical source of power, or a combination thereof. Batman doesn't and wouldn't have any of those, therefore the Surfer wins 10/10.

Originally posted by TheKahn
✅

The Surfer is one of the most powerful cosmic beings in the entire Marvel Universe who isn't a quasi-abstract entity. There isn't any way I see Batman being able to beat him at his own game with either months or years of practice with the GL ring.

I'm not arguing that a top GL could pull off a couple of victories against him but they all have the benefit of either actual training from the corps, years of practical combat experience using the ring, a magical source of power, or a combination thereof. Batman doesn't and wouldn't have any of those, therefore the Surfer wins 10/10.

✅ I actually think that Hal could take maybe 5/10 against Surfer.

Surfer recently got an upgrade..........Like yesterday. I love Surfer, but how do you power up the most powerful hero any further, without making him solidly above the top tier? Which is where i personally rate Surfer anyways. The only flaw in this powerup, is that he will still lose to Thanos 8/10.

We haven't even seen what the power ups actually done.

True, but even if he spanks Aegis and Teneborous, he will still lose to Thanos. I hate that damned Ugmug.