Mary Marvel & Wonder Woman vs Superman
Two powerful chicks vs Superman
Mary Marvel- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/MaryMarvel.htm
&
Wonder Woman- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/WonderWomanI.htm
vs
Mary Marvel & Wonder Woman vs Superman
Two powerful chicks vs Superman
Mary Marvel- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/MaryMarvel.htm
&
Wonder Woman- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/WonderWomanI.htm
vs
I will add Ultimate Thor to fight with Superman. Ultimate Thor- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thor_%28Ultimate%29
As much as I bill myself on being the ultamate WW fan, Superman would still take both of them down. I don't think mary marvel and Wonder Woman would work well together. I would have used WW and WG (Donna Try version). She's just a slightly tones down version of her big sister. Both have the warrior spirit and edge, Wonder Woman has near Superman strength and Wonder Girl has near WW strength and power...add that equation together and they may be able to take him down...or at least knock him out for a couple hours
Originally posted by Draco69
Mary Marvel shares a third of the Shazam power with the other two boys of the Marvel family.That said, the girls stomp his ass into the ground. Mary is better suited to just emiting magical attacks since her fighting skills are kinda sucky.
Shouldnt she be more powerful now that Shazam's dead? 😕
The wonder woman vs. superman debate will rage on long after we are dead, but mary marvel goes down in the first millisecond. She has only 1/3 the power, which means superman can speedblitz her before she can even think to say shazam. Now it comes down the superman vs. wonder woman debate. I'd give it to superman 7/10, but WW can always bring out magic stuff to hurt supes.
Originally posted by golem370
Where did I say they had prep where she would have weapons?
Um she doesn't need prep. She has the invisable even to superman wonderdome. it carries all her weapons within it at all times. She only needed Mary to catch a couple good ones while she picks which weapon to get.
Originally posted by Draco69
Mary Marvel shares a third of the Shazam power with the other two boys of the Marvel family.That said, the girls stomp his ass into the ground. Mary is better suited to just emiting magical attacks since her fighting skills are kinda sucky.
NO
Mary and Fred are now powerless
BUT in the past if Billy and Fred were using their power then the power is spilt three ways. If they are not then she has it all to herself.
BUT
I also heard that they didn't share anymore.
They have been rewritten a few times.