Any one By Them Selves vs Anti Monitor

Started by Fearless_lf1 pages

Any one By Them Selves vs Anti Monitor

Any One in the DC Universe That Can Beat The Anti Monitor. Just One Person Not A Team.

Superboy Prime. 😐

Me without coffee in the morning! Especially if the Antimonitor was the one that drank the last cup, he better not try my patience!

😆

Earth II Superman 😐

Galactus

Thanos

Dark Phoniex

God

Just The DC Universe.

The Spector

Lucifer Morningstar

Originally posted by Sea King
The Spector

The spectre tried during the crisis...he failed.

Originally posted by cheap cabbage
The spectre tried during the crisis...he failed.

ok then how about the brother who created the dc universe?

Originally posted by cheap cabbage
The spectre tried during the crisis...he failed.

actually he could have, why did you think god was angry at him later on, he could have beated him but if he has killed antimonitir in that moment he would have killed all the heroes conected to him, jim corrigan didint want that, anyway it was PIS, i mean everyone is figthing hard and sudendly , here comes spectre to save to day, kaboom no more antimonitor, no more comics in this saga, no more sales, get my meaning?

sphynctor
lucifer
micheal
superman lol
batman lol

Originally posted by Sea King
ok then how about the brother who created the dc universe?

You mean lucifer. Well yeah, I'm pretty sure a guy who takes on God would be able to.

Originally posted by cheap cabbage
You mean lucifer. Well yeah, I'm pretty sure a guy who takes on God would be able to.

im talking the guy from the dc vs marvel u know one was red and one was blue i dont know if it was lucifur but i know that he could win with ease

Originally posted by Sea King
im talking the guy from the dc vs marvel u know one was red and one was blue i dont know if it was lucifur but i know that he could win with ease

Oh, well that guy wasn't canon, but since he embodies the DC universe, he should be able to take down the anti-monitor.

Me and my big fat ass. I was just laying down face against the ground and looked in the mirror I lost 20 pounds now I weigh 195 and damn I see my ass and it is huge.

Originally posted by Fanboy
Me and my big fat ass. I was just laying down face against the ground and looked in the mirror I lost 20 pounds now I weigh 195 and damn I see my ass and it is huge.

well that nice puke

krona.

Originally posted by Fanboy
Me and my big fat ass. I was just laying down face against the ground and looked in the mirror I lost 20 pounds now I weigh 195 and damn I see my ass and it is huge.

That's not good man. You need to exercise.

Maybe AMAZO could take the Anti-Monitor.

I'd guess that nobody could, otherwise the individual in question would have. By the time Kal-L finished him off, he'd been weakenned by the numerous previous assaults.

Now, one could say that if the Pro-Monitor (They were both called "The Monitor." Anti-Monitor is just a handy distinction) had been more proacive and taken the fight to his counterpart sooner rather than waiting for him to unleash the anti-matter wave and power up by destroying so many universes, he might've been the one who could do it.