Thor vs Grundy - Aquaman - Parasite - Dr.Light

Started by Malo1 pages

Thor vs Grundy - Aquaman - Parasite - Dr.Light

Thor

vs

Solomon Grundy
Aquaman
Parasite
Dr.Light

Solomon Grundy, Aquaman, Parasite and The Dr.Light brake out into a huge brawl in the heart of New York City, just leaveing devestaion all over the place as the fight ends up right on the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge, where they are confronted by Thor.

Fight starts on the The Brooklyn Bridge. All four turn on Thor. All four are now Working together to bring Thor down.

No prep. Who wins? This is Classic Thor

Which version of Grundy and Parasite? and does Dr.Light have his memory back?

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which version of Grundy and Parasite? and does Dr.Light have his memory back?

Grundy and Parasite ...plus Dr.Light are all in current form.

Also there is no BFR Allowed

I'm giving it to the team. Dr.Light has been shown to manipulate magical lightening.

team wins to much power in this team

Plus isnt Grundy immune to magic? Or is that only chaos magic?

Originally posted by jrodslam
Plus isnt Grundy immune to magic? Or is that only chaos magic?

Sometimes he has been shown to be immune to all magic and at times just choas.

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sometimes he has been shown to be immune to all magic and at times just choas.

I thought so.

Anyone seen Justice when Grundy, Bizarro, Parasite and Metallo gangbanged Supes? Talk about owning.

EDIT: And i think the team wins. Dr.Ligh at no jobbing levels is a beast with ALL forms of light. I wonder is he can manipultate Thors lightning eventhough its magic? Either way, once they get in close its pretty much over for Thor.

Originally posted by jrodslam
I thought so.

Anyone seen Justice when Grundy, Bizarro, Parasite and Metallo gangbanged Supes? Talk about owning.

Yep and Captain Marvel saved him and did a badass pose in the middle of it 🙂

Originally posted by jrodslam
I wonder is he can manipultate Thors lightning eventhough its magic?

Yep, he manipulated Wondergirl's lightening from her lasso and that's magic.

Going with the team...

The same match is in this forum too.

http://comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28206

Originally posted by dvampire
The same match is in this forum too.

http://comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28206

maybe its the same person who did this one

Originally posted by Sea King
maybe its the same person who did this one

Probably is, I'm rarely at that site though, I like it better here.

Originally posted by dvampire
Probably is, I'm rarely at that site though, I like it better here.

this is the frist time iv seen u on

Originally posted by dvampire
The same match is in this forum too.

http://comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28206


Wow those guys are morons on there.
Originally posted by Sea King
this is the frist time iv seen u on

Fool!! how you don't know who Dvampire is.

Originally posted by Sea King
this is the frist time iv seen u on

I've been here for a while, but I don't post here as often anymore because of other forums I be in also. This is still one of my favorite forums though. 🙂

Originally posted by Skeets
Wow those guys are morons on there.

jockey

Originally posted by Skeets
Wow those guys are morons on there.
Fool!! how you don't know who Dvampire is.

ah......well....i....ah know batdude123 and grey fox if they count 😄

Originally posted by Validus
jockey

Are you a member there.....😖hifty:
Originally posted by Sea King
ah......well....i....ah know batdude123 and grey fox if they count 😄

Batdude's a new guy......😬