couldnt find this before somthing might be wrongstarts in shys above new york, no prep bloodlust is on,
who wins 馃槢
Black Adam
Vs
Firestorm
馃槑
AJ
A.JRestricted
bump
AJ
A.JRestricted
dont hate me for the bumps 馃檨
TRO
TronShinigami Rep.
I guess it would depend on which Firestorm. I think the current one would get his skull bashed in.
VAL
ValidusSenior Member
Originally posted by Tron I guess it would depend on which Firestorm. I think the current one would get his skull bashed in.
Pretty much. Firestorm has plenty of power but Jason is nothing without Stein showing him how it's done.
AJ
A.JRestricted
Originally posted by Validus Pretty much. Firestorm has plenty of power but Jason is nothing without Stein showing him how it's done.
Its the Firestorm which was shown in the end of villains united 4, thats how i was inspired for this fight 馃槃
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
Originally posted by Validus Pretty much. Firestorm has plenty of power but Jason is nothing without Stein showing him how it's done.
Co-Sigined.
I mean Current Firestorm is going up against guys like Mr. Freeze 馃え
MAN
manjaroNo-No Place-licky McNicky
plus he seems to be scared and gun shy most of the time
DRA
Draco69Snarky Slytherin
He needs the guidance of Professor Stein to win.
He COULD just turn the matter around him into anti-matter and watch BA go boom but he's not hardly experienced enough for that..unless Stein tells him to do it.