tyrant vs surtur(with sword of twilight)

Started by bigbran1 pages

tyrant vs surtur(with sword of twilight)

100% tyrant vs the person who beat up odin in asguard. they fight in new york. does surtur have the power to take out a titan.

yep tyrant wins all right.

i was just looking at the odin/sutur fights and hes tough. especilly with the sword of twilight.

yup tyrant wins, surtur isnt that much stronger then odin is he? Tyrtans is almost as strong as galactus though or galactus said if they fought the universe would be wrecked yup tyrant wins.

but he was kicking odin around asguard when he had the sword of twilight.

omega hyper bump.

Tyrant and Surtur are fighting in N.Y?..holy shit,what a mess. 😆

oh, i didnt think of that..

where are the scans of surtur?

what scans?

100% tyrant wins

**wish they would bring him back**

People are seriously underestimating surter. His battle with Odin was destroying galaxies.

Originally posted by Big Sexy
People are seriously underestimating surter. His battle with Odin was destroying galaxies.

✅

Surtur IMO wins

I was under the impression the Surter with the Sword of Twilight could hurt even a Celestial. I see Tyrant as being about equal to a Celestial...therefore I think this fight could go either way. Since Tyrant is at full power in this fight, I will give the nod to him...but, i think it would be a decent fight.

Originally posted by Big Sexy
People are seriously underestimating surter. His battle with Odin was destroying galaxies.
so was galactuss with tyrant.

Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I was under the impression the Surter with the Sword of Twilight could hurt even a Celestial. I see Tyrant as being about equal to a Celestial...therefore I think this fight could go either way. Since Tyrant is at full power in this fight, I will give the nod to him...but, i think it would be a decent fight.

Surtur hurting a Celestial ❌ Surtur=Odin

Celestials>Odin/Surtur

Fire demon gives Tyrant a battle, but Tyrant prolly wins

Interesting fight but I cant weigh in because I never read when he had the twilight sword.

Decent fight but Tyrant ultimately wins