Sentry vs. Green Lantern

Started by General Kon-El2 pages

Sentry vs. Green Lantern

Sentry versus Kyle Rayner. Who takes this?

Hard call. I'd give it to lanturn though

I'll say Kyle out of lack of feats from Sentry.

Kyle, by the way whats going on with sentry anything new?

Not that I know of. 😬

thats what I thought.. oh well

Sentry wins

Originally posted by Broly92
Sentry wins

Based on what feat? 🙄 Sentry's character is based on speculation and nothing else.

Exactly speculation pwns allgun_bandana

Originally posted by batdude123
Based on what feat? 🙄 Sentry's character is based on speculation and nothing else.

Agreed, besides own the Hulk Sentry hasn't shown enough for us to say that he wins this fight. However if he lives up to the hype than he might be able to pull out a win in this fight. Hopefully we'll get to see what he can do in the Civil War.

Originally posted by chris_64256
Kyle, by the way whats going on with sentry anything new?

He's the only person to have knocked "The Collective" around (the guy that killed Alpha Flight in about 3 seconds flat.... he's made up of all the mutant powers that were lost after HoM)

He beat down Terrax, crushed his wrist and broke his staff (i think) with zero effort whatsoever

He killed Attuma (Namor's enemy) in one hit

...I'm sure there will be a few more to come in the next few issues of New Avengers

And he also kissed Void...

😂

Originally posted by Scoobless
He's the only person to have knocked "The Collective" around (the guy that killed Alpha Flight in about 3 seconds flat.... he's made up of all the mutant powers that were lost after HoM)

He beat down Terrax, crushed his wrist and broke his staff (i think) with zero effort whatsoever

He killed Attuma (Namor's enemy) in one hit

...I'm sure there will be a few more to come in the next few issues of New Avengers

thanks for the heads up scoobless maybe they will develop him better with more effort then they have with gladiator..

If this is just GL Kyle then I give it Sentry 😉

Originally posted by Grimm22
If this is just GL Kyle then I give it Sentry 😉

Why? Nothing Sentry has done has made me think that Kyle couldn't do that just as easily. Besides that, Kyle has more feats that put him above Sentry. The only way Sentry wins this fight is out of pure speculation of how his character will develope.

Kyle.

Originally posted by batdude123
Why? Nothing Sentry has done has made me think that Kyle couldn't do that just as easily. Besides that, Kyle has more feats that put him above Sentry. The only way Sentry wins this fight is out of pure speculation of how his character will develope.
nicely put batdude, by the way I love the If this is just GL Kyle then I give it Sentry wink lol he gets no love in this forum..

Originally posted by chris_64256
nicely put batdude, by the way I love the If this is just GL Kyle then I give it Sentry wink lol he gets no love in this forum..

✅ 😆

sentry owned Terrax a herald level being, he has a chance agaisnt Kyle.