The Guyver Vs Wonderwoman with knife

Started by Ritoshi1 pages

The Guyver Vs Wonderwoman with knife

Who wins this fight

Uh I might be wrong but doesnt guyver kinda suck i only know of him from the crapy movie is better in the comic or something?

Check this thread and find out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324714&highlight=Guyver

Anyway, Wonder Woman doesn't need a knife for this. Guyver's good, but Wonder Woman's in a different league, she's a little too much for him.

Guyver?

thanks for the info tron he sounds perty badass the movie was kinda cheesey maybe he could win he has a crap load of wepons and if you wound him bad he gets 10X stronger and tries to kill anyone he sees lol

The second Guyver movie is more serious and closer to it's comic and anime roots, if you haven't seen that one yet.

an assist ....

http://www.neoguyver.com/pages/archives/guyver/guyver1.php

I think WW would take a slight majority 5.5/10

Oh man, I watched the Guyber 2 movie as a kid and thought is was cool, I had no idea he was an anime and such. I know now and sasw some, plus read stuff. Guyver !!

oh...the guyver...not the macgyver...oops...

Yeah, MacGyver would beat them both with a pen, some telephone wire, a paper clip, a light bulb, a stapler, a beer mug, and a bottle of water.

who doesnt love a mullet...? 🙂

Originally posted by Tron
Check this thread and find out:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324714&highlight=Guyver

Anyway, Wonder Woman doesn't need a knife for this. Guyver's good, but Wonder Woman's in a different league, she's a little too much for him.

can't guyver go gigantic if he's in trouble?

and assuming he did, what if he pressure cannoned himself in the head after turning gigantic to let the control medal take over?

NOW I think he's a contendah.

You should make a respect Guyver thread!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ac6AffrgT8g&search=guyver

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Wo13VJnIA&search=guyver

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dl9h1quO-aQ&search=guyver

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pq6SVlGDJZY&search=guyver

Originally posted by jinzin
can't guyver go gigantic if he's in trouble?

and assuming he did, what if he pressure cannoned himself in the head after turning gigantic to let the control medal take over?

NOW I think he's a contendah.

He would need to additional Gigantic Guyver unit for that, which I assume he doesn't have in this thread.

🤨 knife? What is she gonna do with it? Cut him?
I mean she'd probably win, but why knife?

Originally posted by Sam Z
🤨 knife? What is she gonna do with it? Cut him?
I mean she'd probably win, but why knife?
to eat his brains.

Originally posted by Tron
He would need to additional Gigantic Guyver unit for that, which I assume he doesn't have in this thread.

I don't think he would.. in the most recent comics in japan he called on the gigantic guyver suit which agito was wearing at the time.. the suit disbanded and went to sho's aid instead...

in any case.. would hyper-defense gigantic guyver be a contendah or not?

Originally posted by Sam Z
🤨 knife? What is she gonna do with it? Cut him?
I mean she'd probably win, but why knife?
hey... it works for drax.....