Originally posted by Juntai
Batman = Captain America.
Thor = Captain Marvel.
Superman = Gladiator, Sentry.
Imperiex = Galactus.
Kismet = Eternity.
Dr Fate = Dr Strange.
that's a good comparison list
Wonder Women = Ms Marvel
Classic Juggernaught = Savage Hulk
GOG Doomsday = well er doomsday lol
Thanos = Darksied
That'll do!
Originally posted by Juntai
nice, I was more matching the powersets, but characterwise I can really see what you're saying. It's like the same guy, in a new body.
Yea, it is really interesting how certain types of characters repeat themselves over and over in most media, usually with only superficial, cosmetic changes. I don't know if that is a critique on the creativity of the writers or a comment on the fact that fans genuinely enjoy certain character dynamics. I mean there are certain aspects of the current Iron Man/Captain America relation ship that would be perfectly applicable if the two characters were Batman and Superman.