Gilgimesh vs Lobo

Started by complexbrother2 pages

Gilgimesh vs Lobo

Gilgimesh

vs

Lobo

The forgotton one walks into a seedy bar and mistakenly bumps into Lobo causing him to spill his beer onto himself, enraged he knocks Gilgimesh through the wall outside, not able to stand the humilation He attacks Lobo . who wins ?

what are his powers gilgimesh i mean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgotten_One_%28comics%29
there is some info this is but a good battle but their is a reason Lobo is called the Main Man

this is his stats...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/gilgamesh.htm

I belive he has a good chance of beating the Main Man.

No. He doesn't.

I think its a draw

draw.

Lobo cuts himself.

Lobo has hundreds of clones with the exact same powers.

Lobo wins....

Lobo dosn't have that power anymore.

Actually, he's regained it.

Originally posted by Draco69
Actually, he's regained it.

And I'm taking it back.

Main Man beats Forgotten One.

Lobo and Gilgimesh fight a good battle till Lobo gets drunk and loses
drunk
P.S. I changed my mind on who wins because everyone thinks Lobo

Originally posted by Broly92
Lobo and Gilgimesh fight a good battle till Lobo gets drunk and loses
drunk
P.S. I changed my mind on who wins because everyone thinks Lobo
always playing devil's advocate. 😎 😮‍💨

I always thought that the Forgotton would beat the 'tude outa the Main Man .

Originally posted by Draco69
Actually, he's regained it.
When was this? I thought he lost his cloning ability quite a while ago......... when and how did it return?

Forgotten One could rearrange his molecules so that the blood stop from spilling

I think Forgotten One has a good chance here, but I still think Lobo takes the majority

Lobo 6/10

good fight

hero

nice fight...going with Gil