Ronan of course has his universal weapon(that hammer) GL has their ring
individual fights non-gauntlet
1) Guy 2) John 3) Kilowogg 4) Hal 5) Kyle 6) Alan
GK
General Kon-ElLast Son of the Sith
Kilowog, Hal, and ALan all defeat him. As for the rest, Ronan beats the living crap out of them.
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
I dont know if Kyle can beat Ronan 😬
Hal and Alan definitly can beat him.
Kilowog takes the majority.
John and Guy take the majority slightly 😉
VAL
ValidusSenior Member
How could you possibly think Stewart is Rayner's superior? You'd have to defy all kinds of logic to reach that conclusion.
BW
Blair WindThe Iron Avenger
why is Kyle always so underestimated? after seeing scans and things that he has done, he is easily second or third ranking in skill, power, and imagination...
VAL
ValidusSenior Member
I could make a case for him being number one, especially if I were to use Hal's current stuff. I can tell nobody read his recent battle with Major Force. jockey
GUY
guy222With my gal
bumprav
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
You could argue for virtually everyone here beating him.
BEN
BentleySeitei
Every Lantern wins 10/10.
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
lanterns win.
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Ronan beats guy.
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Guy and Kyle win, with ease. The other lanterns just win.