Spider-man vs deathstroke

Started by steverules1 pages

Spider-man vs deathstroke

Who takes this one?

Use the search feature steve, there are like 20 of these threads 🙄

Yeah u've never made the same mistake have u Will, so keep ur opinions to urself.

The mods need to close this thread ................😛

Like they did with ur's when u went on about religion 🙄 and ur respect spider-man thread, when there already was one 🙄

Originally posted by steverules
Like they did with ur's when u went on about religion 🙄 and ur respect spider-man thread, when there already was one 🙄

For your information the religion one wasn't even my thread and the spidey one got merged, not closed 😛

I got told it was ur thread, wen u started talking about religion. Plus I make more successful threads than you. Now if u don't mind I would like to keep this thread on topic. If u wish to continue this discussion then I suggest you do so through PM's.

The religion one wasn't my thread, ❌ someone brought up the topic and I contributed. Plus I don't really care how successful you consider my threads.

I'm going now, I'm just saying that this thread has already been done, so it shouldn't remain open 😛

hush the both of you, stop argueing okey dokie 😄 lmao

Oh and his story thread is awesome

he started it, he created an already existing thread 😛 😄

U started it by opening ur big mouth, ur very loud for an umpa lumpa.

jesus are you like brothers or relatatives or somthing you argue like like brother and sis,

oh and steve there is no avengers so you need to change that

Re: Spider-man vs deathstroke

Originally posted by steverules
Who takes this one?
Where are the two fighting and how much preparation is given?

If there is no prep here Spider-Man takes this 8/10

Indeed, no prep = Spider-man. With prep, Deathstroke most likely.

Originally posted by willRules
The religion one wasn't my thread, ❌ someone brought up the topic and I contributed. Plus I don't really care how successful you consider my threads.

I'm going now, I'm just saying that this thread has already been done, so it shouldn't remain open 😛

It may have been my thread.....

U must hate Will then.

Originally posted by steverules
U must hate Will then.

I think I get on ok with everyone on these forums............except for you steve 😛

Oh and Grey Fox sorry about the thread 😮

Originally posted by willRules
Use the search feature steve, there are like 20 of these threads 🙄

He's right.

Originally posted by steverules
Yeah u've never made the same mistake have u Will, so keep ur opinions to urself.

No need to get offensive, he only told you the truth.

Closed.