Ben Reilly vs. Huntress & Batman

Started by Rewmac1 pages

Ben Reilly vs. Huntress & Batman

No prep.

No Bat-belt.

No Batarangs.

No equipment at all.

No web shooters.

Who wins in this fight....

If Ben gets the hoodie, he wins. The hoodie is the essential piece of equipment for Ben Reilly. Spider-Man doesn't have a hoodie sweatshirt, and look how bad he sucks.

Ben with ease.....

ben, superior speed, strength, etc

This Tread = Me Not Posting

Originally posted by Milkie
This Tread = Me Not Posting

you already did

Shhh i'm trying not to post... 😐

you´re from brazil, cool. hope i´ll see you in the world cup semi-final

Why do y'all hate Batman so much ❌ 🤘 💃

Ben kicks pointy ears(to quote Hulk) so hard he's gonna need liquid food to stay alive.

Ben got skills, but I think Huntress and Batman can hold their own...

Originally posted by Rewmac
Ben got skills, but I think Huntress and Batman can hold their own...

Against a ten tonner with reaction times 40X a normal humans.

Man if Bats could deal with Grundy, he can hold his own against Ben. Ben will win anyway I suppose but Bruce won't go down that easy...

Originally posted by grey fox
Against a ten tonner with reaction times 40X a normal humans.

Ditto.

Also, I imagine you saying that like Droopy.

Originally posted by Rewmac
Man if Bats could deal with Grundy, he can hold his own against Ben. Ben will win anyway I suppose but Bruce won't go down that easy...

...Batman was almost drowned by Grundy.

Thats a great defination of 'deal with' you have there.

'Please! Fireman! Theres a fire!'
'Don't worry! I'll deal with it!'
*Sticks head in bucket.*

Originally posted by Rewmac
Ben got skills, but I think Huntress and Batman can hold their own...

Ben is awesome he beats them good

Reilley wins this and easy too.

Ben: Maximum Scarlet.

Bat & Huntress knocked the f@$k out.

Ben for the win.

Spidey > Bats & Huntress

Spidey's stupid loser clone < x 10000 Bats & Huntress (in coolness)

Spidey's stupid loser clone << Bats & Huntress (in a fight)

Originally posted by grey fox
Against a ten tonner with reaction times 40X a normal humans.

Don't forget impact webbing.😄

Originally posted by Grimm22
Spidey > Bats & Huntress

Spidey's stupid loser clone < x 10000 Bats & Huntress (in coolness)

Spidey's stupid loser clone << Bats & Huntress (in a fight)

Sounds about right. 😆