ghost rider vs Green Lartern

Started by WhiteWitchKing2 pages

Originally posted by Juntai
Except that it never happened. Defeat Hal was replaced with Hal that was ABOUT to wipe the universe, so that it never took place, in a sense.

Either way, Hal's conscience is clear, if that pain was still manifesting, he wouldn't couldn't be green lantern. Parallax did those things, not Hal.

Lots of his enemy's don't even care. A lot are demons I don't think even knows such guilt. It's not about guilt.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
What Sixth_Winged said. GL should take the majority (8-9 out of ten) but GS could pull some wins via the penance stare.

Well hot damn. I didn't know BFR's were in. Okay well then Poor GR is going down. 🙁

I'll agree then.. he has a oneshot to use that stare.. but if he can't pull it off.. its the new comic book series. ."Ghost Rider... in Space"!