RKT vs The Doctor

Started by xmarksthespot2 pages

RKT vs The Doctor

Continuing my current infatuation with The Authority...

The Doctor, no CIS

vs

Rune King Thor

No prep etc.

Re: RKT vs The Doctor

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Continuing my current infatuation with The Authority...

The Doctor, no CIS

vs

Rune King Thor

No prep etc.

Tardis FTW!!

😆

Can't really picture Thor losing to the Doctor ........ 😐

Doctor gets speedblitzed.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Can't really se Thor losing to the Doctor ........ 😐
I thought he was supposed to have the power to unmake the world from the Big Bang to the end of time... or something along those lines...
Originally posted by Validus
Doctor gets speedblitzed.
Wouldn't he just grow back whatever gets destroyed a la Renegade Doctor...

Originally posted by Validus
Doctor gets speedblitzed.

SPEEDBLITZ

L0L

Originally posted by Soleran
[B]SPEEDBLITZ

L0L [/B]

Fine then.... no speedblitz... 🙁

I'm assuming anything the renegade Doctor could do heroin junkie Jeroen could do if he wasn't hindered by CIS/PIS.

Actually, this might be possible. I know pretty much nothing about RKT, so I might be wrong, but at his better showings, The Doctor is quite possibly beyond Skyfather.

Still, the cards are with Thor here. His magical-ness, I'm assuming, would prevent him from being turned into a tree or somesuch. And Jeroen would need to pull out his A-game. His magic has been known to "slide through" more powerful entities, and RKT might be one of those.

But...

Make them both travel to his home dimension....
Grows hismelf to the size of a mountain, with the strength of a god....
Slows down time to buy him some time against Thor...although he might be able to counter this as well...
TKs everything around Thor across the dimension (Mjolnir would return but it would buy him some time).
Has everything attack Thor simultaneously (physical constructs within the dimension as well as trying to hurt him normally via punches/energy attacks/etc.).
...also floods him with the thoughts of past Doctors to hinder and confuse Thor while they battle.
...pounds away mercilessly physically and telepathically...

...

Like I said, his A game. RKT still takes probably 8/10. But Jeroen (or any Doctor) could do it in theory.

The Doctor from Venture Brothers?

^^ Nah, from The Authority. Wildstorm Comics.

...Venture brothers?! 😂

Re: Re: RKT vs The Doctor

Originally posted by Dalak
Tardis FTW!!

😆

The Real Doctor blanks them both out of existance 🤣

Bump.

No one wants to tell me why I'm wrong?? Maybe I'm not, but I'm guessing I am. Either that or everyone's too scared to face me while I defend the Doctor. 😎

....probably not... 😮

3/10

Bones to Cologne works every time 😎

Originally posted by DigiMark007
^^ Nah, from The Authority. Wildstorm Comics.

...Venture brothers?! 😂

I miss Jeroen 🙁

don't really like the new kid.

Originally posted by Black Adam
I miss Jeroen 🙁

don't really like the new kid.

I don't know , hippie Jeroen was funny but Suicide bomber has a nice spin to it ...

Originally posted by grey fox
I don't know , hippie Jeroen was funny but Suicide bomber has a nice spin to it ...

meh

hippie drug addict **** up >>>>>emo suicide bomber teen

Jeroen's outfit was the sh*t too.

Yeah, not a huge fan of the new kid. But the new Jenny (Quantum) rocks.

RKT

Originally posted by Digi
^^ Nah, from The Authority. Wildstorm Comics.

...Venture brothers?! 😂

I though this was the Doctor, AKA Mr. Time Lord from the Doctor Who verse.

Personally I think The Doctor could take it but honestly I think the role would need a few more generations/several dozen to be sure.

Edit: Unless he has some weakness exploit that I'm not recalling like Jenny's TP weakness.