That's it! SHOCKER FANS UNITE! BLOOD SHALL COLOR THE WORLD AS WE (ALL THREE OF US) MARCH THROUGH THE STREETS!
BAT
batdude123Fellow Tu Quoqumber
Hey I like Shocker as well. 😄
INH
Inhuman|||||||||||||||||
clears it
ACC
AccelSenior Member
Originally posted by DarkCrawler Shocker below Vulture?!???!!!
That's it! SHOCKER FANS UNITE! BLOOD SHALL COLOR THE WORLD AS WE (ALL THREE OF US) MARCH THROUGH THE STREETS!
Mmmk.
Got nothing better to do.
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
Eeeexcellent. Now, lets get our handmade Shocker costumes and glue electric tasers in the gauntlets and we are good to go! 😈
BAT
batdude123Fellow Tu Quoqumber
Um... No thanks. 😐
😛
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
You don't have faith in Shocker....HEATHEN! YOU WILL BE SHOCKED! 😠
SOL
SoljerBeware my Power
Does he get any rest between the battles? If so, he clears it.
If not.....I lose a bit of confidence.
BA
Black AdamBadass from Kahndaq
Originally posted by Inhuman clears it
😑
BA
Black AdamBadass from Kahndaq
Originally posted by Soljer Does he get any rest between the battles? If so, he clears it.
If not.....I lose a bit of confidence.
30 minutes rest. no prep for anyone.
BA
Black AdamBadass from Kahndaq
Originally posted by DarkCrawler Shocker below Vulture?!???!!!
That's it! SHOCKER FANS UNITE! BLOOD SHALL COLOR THE WORLD AS WE (ALL THREE OF US) MARCH THROUGH THE STREETS!
I just ranked them from least favorite to most favorite.
BA
Black AdamBadass from Kahndaq
Originally posted by DarkCrawler Eeeexcellent. Now, lets get our handmade Shocker costumes and glue electric tasers in the gauntlets and we are good to go! 😈
shocker doesn't fire electricity 😛
INH
Inhuman|||||||||||||||||
Originally posted by Black Adam 30 minutes rest. no prep for anyone.
If he has just 30 min rest. Then he might not clear it. He will be pretty beat up on some of those fights.
BA
Black AdamBadass from Kahndaq
Originally posted by Inhuman If he has just 30 min rest. Then he might not clear it. He will be pretty beat up on some of those fights.
all right lets give him 4 hours rest then. but still no prep for anyone
but imo he shouldn't gets past Sandman.
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
I like Ult. Spidey over 616 Spidey 😬
Oh and he clears it 😐
JYP
JyppePM me for nudes ;)
What is he going to do to Sand-man or Rhino? Hummm.. Is he stronger than 616 Spidey?
SKE
SkeetsSenior Member
Originally posted by Jyppe What is he going to do to Sand-man or Rhino? Hummm.. Is he stronger than 616 Spidey?
Nope,616 Spidey's way stronger and smarter etc etc. Hydroman stomps him if not sandman.
WIL
willRules4 8 15 16 23 42
I can't really see him getting past Lizard. I mean Lizard is supposed to be physically superior to 616 spidey so ultimate spidey is gonna be in deep dooda 🙁
SKE
SkeetsSenior Member
Originally posted by willRules I can't really see him getting past Lizard. I mean Lizard is supposed to be physically superior to 616 spidey so ultimate spidey is gonna be in deep dooda 🙁
Since when?maybe in the old days.Spidey tosses lizard all over the place,besides spidey holds back even more against him who's his friend.