Seriously why do people think that is PIS yet Ult. Colossus taking down Ult. Thor and Ult. Iron Man at the same freakin time isnt?!?!? 🤨
DIC
DickBlazeropinions are like........
Originally posted by Grimm22 Do you mean Zombie Hulk vs Ultimate Thing 😐 Ult. Colossus taking down Ult. Thor and Ult. Iron Man at the same freakin time isnt?!?!? 🤨
that kicked ass when he dominated both those jokers. what did he call iron man? idiot or moron? gotta love it. go back to 616 and stop complaining.
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
Originally posted by DickBlazer that kicked ass when he dominated both those jokers. what did he call iron man? idiot or moron? gotta love it. go back to 616 and stop complaining.
Why?
Because I can see clear PIS and bad writing 🤨
Ult. Thor can take Colossus by himself same with Ult. Iron Man 😐
DAL
DalakSenior Member
I think that the Zombie thing weakened that Hulk, and it was an alternate universe Hulk as well. Current/Savage could beat Ult Thing IMO
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
Originally posted by Dalak I think that the Zombie thing weakened that Hulk, and it was an alternate universe Hulk as well. Current/Savage could beat Ult Thing IMO
Who knows 😬
As shown so far Ult. versions are far weaker than 616 version 😐
DAL
DalakSenior Member
Originally posted by Grimm22 Who knows 😬
As shown so far Ult. versions are far weaker than 616 version 😐
I thought that Colossus was Stronger, as was Thing.
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
Originally posted by Dalak I thought that Colossus was Stronger, as was Thing.
Who knows 😬
WOL
Wolverine2006X-man
Originally posted by Grimm22 Who knows 😬
As shown so far Ult. versions are far weaker than 616 version 😐
Ultimate Thing and Ultimate Colossus are stronger than their 616 counterparts
DIN
DinalfosLord Caco
Ultimate thing is second to Ultimate Hulk, who is not as strong as 616 Savage Hulk.
Do teh thinking.
BIC
BicnarokFrom Ganymede
all this alternate univers crap is rediclulous. just shows how pathetic amaginations the writers have. "oh lets let him fight him, but it wont go because of x,y and z I know lets create yet another parallel universe"
PATHETIC
DIN
DinalfosLord Caco
The Ultimate universe is not a parallel universe. Parallel to what? Earth 616 doesn't exist in the Ultime universe.
SKE
SkeetsSenior Member
Originally posted by Bicnarok all this alternate univers crap is rediclulous. just shows how pathetic amaginations the writers have. "oh lets let him fight him, but it wont go because of x,y and z I know lets create yet another parallel universe"
PATHETIC
What the **** are you talking about.
BOB
BobbyDAnimal Lover
Originally posted by Skeets What the **** are you talking about.
😂
Ouch. ...tough crowd here.
SUP
SuperChangelingRestricted
Thing is dead!!!
That was the thing with twice as much strength as usual!!!
GRI
Grimm22King of the Castle
Originally posted by SuperChangeling Thing is dead!!!
That was the thing with twice as much strength as usual!!!
I thought you got banned 😐
Seriously you dont know what your talking about so just stop making a fool of yourself