Sabertooth vs Killer Croc

Started by crucifixio1 pages

Sabertooth vs Killer Croc

no Adamantium skeleton for Creed

bloodlust on

sabretooth allllll the way

Sabretooth defeats killer croc. It takes a while since crocs got that tough skin so Sabre can't just tear him apart.... but he wins.

😎

😉

Originally posted by crucifixio
😉
😉

Magneto : Sabretooth , where the hell have you been ?

ST : Oh , I was down in Louisiana .

Mags : Did you pick me up any gumbo ?

ST : Nah , I did get these fine looking alligator shoes though ....

Originally posted by grey fox
Magneto : Sabretooth , where the hell have you been ?

ST : Oh , I was down in Louisiana .

Mags : Did you pick me up any gumbo ?

ST : Nah , I did get these fine looking alligator shoes though ....

LOL... EXACTLY.... SABER'S BEEN AROUND THE WAY AND TAKES ON WOLVERINE.... WHO DOES CROC TAKE ON? BATMAN? AND GET DEFEATED?

PLEASE 😆

Originally posted by montrel7
LOL... EXACTLY.... SABER'S BEEN AROUND THE WAY AND TAKES ON WOLVERINE.... WHO DOES CROC TAKE ON? BATMAN? AND GET DEFEATED?

PLEASE 😆

so are u saying that Sabertooth would lose to the Bat,man? I think isn a straight u fight Croc should do better against Bruce but he is a jobber character. As far as fighting Creed I thought it'd would be more even a fight without him having the metal skeleton, and retard his healing factor a bit

No. I'm saying that the person with who they fight against are different in themselves. Wolverine being more savage than Batman. Croc is fighting a man with anger and vengance but not as much rage to me as Wolverine. And Sabertooth has bested Wolverine before. That's just for me the logic of why i think Sabertooth would win against Croc. 🙂

good answer

Lizard would even whoop Killer Croc easily, sabes would make KC his chew toy

sabre wins,
but feral killa croc in hush pt1 is dangerous, its not him though