Originally posted by Validus
Has Majestic ever used the Q-blade? I thought that was Zealot's? The blade he used against Spartan was a Kusar blade.
I could have sworn that Majestic used the Q blade......Maybe i was wrong??
And if Majestic was as durable as Supermans aura, then he'd get better odds from me.
I've seen him hurt from blasts that i honestly feel Surfer would laugh at.
And punches too.
But his books do have an epic, sprawling feel that many of DC/Marvel books lack.
Actually Vally, i'd say his damage soak surpasses Supermans.
Superman is more durable, but Majestic can take the pain and still operate.
DC, in showcasing the fortitude of the aura, has left little oppurtunity to show off his damage soak.
Hard to showcase when the guy is impossible to hurt!!
The same goes for Thor. He's more durable than Majestros imo, but his soak shines more than his defense.