Let me guess? your a member of SHH and read someone's post on the Black superheroes thread and saw the "balactus" comment? 😕 yeah me too, a black galactus. Cool 😐 Most wont get it and it'll be closed either way.
DIN
DinalfosLord Caco
What?
CUB
CubicksSenior Member
Actually "Balactus" was a character on 2 Minoriteam episodes. An obivous parody of Galactus. Very funny post hoever non-comic.
DO
Darth OwnageRestricted
Originally posted by Cubicks Actually "Balactus" was a character on 2 Minoriteam episodes. An obivous parody of Galactus. Non-comic however.
Still pretty cool AFRO VS TEN GALLON HAT BASKETBALL VS ??????? WHITE VS BLACK ATTITUDE
MRV
Mr.VSenior Member
Originally posted by Cubicks Actually "Balactus" was a character on 2 Minoriteam episodes. An obivous parody of Galactus. Very funny post hoever non-comic.
Yeah I know I was just scrolling through the thread so I thought it was that 🙄 Lol either way not in a comic 😕 Just cant win with some people 😛
REA
Reaper777Senior Member
😆, I like the whole blackticus Idea.
DO
Darth OwnageRestricted
Originally posted by Darth Ownage Still pretty cool AFRO VS TEN GALLON HAT BASKETBALL VS ??????? WHITE VS BLACK ATTITUDE
NEW
newjak86I am Beyond Power
"I am Balactus Destroyer of Worlds"
DO
Darth OwnageRestricted
Originally posted by newjak86 "I am Balactus Destroyer of Worlds"
"I am Balactus, pimp of pimps with a 4story penice
BRO
Broly92Bow to Amc or else?
Balactus plays him in baskettball and pwns him
REA
Reaper777Senior Member
Originally posted by Broly92 Balactus plays him in baskettball and pwns him
✅
NEW
newjak86I am Beyond Power
I mean come on Balactus was going to finish his doomsday device with a Grape Soda Factory I don't think Galactus could make a device to destroy the world with a Grape Soda Machine
DO
Darth OwnageRestricted
Originally posted by newjak86 I mean come on Balactus was going to finish his doomsday device with a Grape Soda Factory I don't think Galactus could make a device to destroy the world with a Grape Soda Machine
exactly ... convicts are the most ingenious wepon makers
GOL
golem370Senior Member
What's next Apacheactus lol
REA
Reaper777Senior Member
Originally posted by golem370 What's next Apacheactus lol
😂 😆 😂
DO
Darth OwnageRestricted
Originally posted by golem370 What's next Apacheactus lol
🤨 🤨 🤨
REA
Reaper777Senior Member
Originally posted by golem370 What's next Apacheactus lol