I think it would have been better to have made it Thor & Vision vs MM
ETE
EternalfuryGod of Gods
If Spider-Man can beat Firelord then anythings possible.....but I'll take your suggstion.....
GK
General Kon-ElLast Son of the Sith
Originally posted by Eternalfury If Spider-Man can beat Firelord then anythings possible.....but I'll take your suggstion.....
Don't forget Thor scared away Galactus. 🙂
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
MM takes this solo.
TRO
TronShinigami Rep.
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43 hahah
is this spite?
mm takes it solo... with vision its overkill.
No it's not, cause if there's anyone who could give J'onn a damn good fight, it's Thor. Although, I do believe Vision would get destroyed, verily.
SOL
SoleranFast As Time
Originally posted by Tron verily.
was that Thor speak.................I'll give this to Thor as long as his hammer isn't just a mallet for him.
LIL
lilnutta12Senior Member
you should make this rune king or another more powerful form
SCO
ScooblesssselboocS
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43 mm takes it solo... with vision its overkill.
I couldn't disagree more (well... i could... but then it would just get awkward)
MM can't take Thor, Vision wont make much of a difference as Thor could take him out in one hit (if he doesn't hold back)
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
This fight should be made Thor vs MM.
TRO
TronShinigami Rep.
Originally posted by Darth Martin This fight should be made Thor vs MM.
Already been done.
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
Originally posted by Tron Already been done.
Link?
TRO
TronShinigami Rep.
Originally posted by Darth Martin Link?
You know how to find it...
DM
Darth MartinSenior Member
I looked already.
PRI
PriestSenior Member
Originally posted by Tron No it's not, cause if there's anyone who could give J'onn a damn good fight, it's Thor. Although, I do believe Vision would get destroyed, verily.
👆 The team take this, Thor is underestimated.
ALI
aliveinbostonSenior Member
Re: Thor vs Vision & The Martian Manhunter
Originally posted by Eternalfury Thor
VS
Vision & The Martian Manhunter
WHO WINS......
Silver Surfer would slaughter MM & Vision and Thor would slaughter Silver Surfer, MM, & Vision.
JAR
JarlaxleSenior Member
MM would take it solo I also agree....He is on superman's level of power almost when it comes to his speed, strength etc...and on top of that has telekenesis, and shape shifting powers.
SCO
ScooblesssselboocS
Since when did MM have telekinesis?
Regardless... if you're going to start listing powers, MM will still come up way short of Thor: