The Rasputins vs The Braddocks

Started by ExodusCloak2 pages

The Rasputins vs The Braddocks

Colossus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_(comics)

Magik
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magik_%28comics%29

Mikhail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Rasputin

vs

Psylocke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psylocke

Captain Britain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Britain

Jamie Braddock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Braddock

No PiS, CiS or Ring Out.
Each team gets 5 minutes prep to put up shields

You're actually giving them Mikhail Rasputin? Mikhail Rasputin as in the horseman of Apocalypse?

The Braddocks easily... 😬

Wow, I just read Jamie's biography. I just thought he was somewhat equal to Brian, but obviously that's not case...

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Braddocks easily... 😬

Is it that one-sided? 😮
I thought Magik and Mikhail would at least balance off Jamie...oops

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Is it that one-sided? 😮
I thought Magik and Mikhail would at least balance off Jamie...oops
Mikhail was only ever shown to have high level matter manipulation abilities, so in that sense he warped reality.

Magik was never that impressive outside of Limbo.

Jamie was/is a whole 'nother story. He pulls the quantum strings like an insane puppet master... he manipulates actual reality... he could just bring forth the Fury, or turn them inside out, or into a new pair of boxers...

hmmmmmmmmmm.........tough. I'll give it to the Rasputins..but barely

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Mikhail was only ever shown to have high level matter manipulation abilities, so in that sense he warped reality.

Magik was never that impressive outside of Limbo.

Jamie was/is a whole 'nother story. He pulls the quantum strings like an insane puppet master... he manipulates actual reality... he could just bring forth the Fury, or turn them inside out, or into a new pair of boxers...

Oh well...I thought Mikhails manipulation of subatomic particles and wavelengths would at least give them a chance. 🙁

Boxers it is....

learn sumtin new everyday on this board, Ive never actually seen Jamie n action....any1 got scans?



The story is pretty shitty, but it shows a few of Jamie's capabilities.

😍 THANX SUGAH!!!

The Braddocks for the win

Braddocks

Jamie Braddock ftw

👆

Jaime is powerful

Jamie would own everyone here by himself.

Rasputins all f*cking day long.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Rasputins all f*cking day long.
Joking, right? barker