MY threads must suck today

Started by nvrbeenwthagirl1 pages

MY threads must suck today

You guys usually give them some love. Did I make someone mad and I dont' know about it? 馃檨

they do suck...

Originally posted by bigbran
they do suck...

Well thanks for letting me know the truth. I'll do better tomorrow.

im joking.... or am i? 馃槚hifty:

Originally posted by bigbran
im joking.... or am i? 馃槚hifty:

weather your joking or not, ur right, no one has replied to any thread today. I'm going to Cbub and see if I can get some love 馃槢

in before closing

topic is now about cheese.

name your favorite type of cheese.

American cheese.

Blue Cheese

speaking of Cheese. Isn't Captain Marvel known as some kind of cheese?

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Blue Cheese

speaking of Cheese. Isn't Captain Marvel known as some kind of cheese?

The Big Red Cheese.

Originally posted by Black Adam
The Big Red Cheese.

Now that is the most aweful nickname I have ever heard. And people seriously think he can beat the Princess of Power? UUGGG.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now that is the most aweful nickname I have ever heard. And people seriously think he can beat the Princess of Power? UUGGG.

I like the nickname. silly and golden age.

cheeze whiz馃檪

Havarti
Edem
Cheddar
Gorgonzola
Parmesean
Asiago
Smoked Ghuda
Swiss
Rokefurt
etc. etc. etc.

馃檪

don't make threads every day.... people will quickly get annoyed with you for it (for some reason)

When i joined KMC there were 30 or so pages of Vs threads .... now there are 516.... soooooo many crap & duplicate threads

ummm

hmmm

toe jam!!!

oh yea.

Originally posted by Black Adam
The Big Red Cheese.

馃拑 馃拑 馃拑

Uh.. Oh.. Milk?

Originally posted by Scoobless
don't make threads every day.... people will quickly get annoyed with you for it (for some reason)

When i joined KMC there were 30 or so pages of Vs threads .... now there are 516.... soooooo many crap & duplicate threads

True that.

Port wine

Originally posted by Scoobless
don't make threads every day.... people will quickly get annoyed with you for it (for some reason)

When i joined KMC there were 30 or so pages of Vs threads .... now there are 516.... soooooo many crap & duplicate threads

I Try really hard to come up with inventive threads that aren't the norm.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well thanks for letting me know the truth. I'll do better tomorrow.

Um, you don't need threads every day guys.

Threads should be opened because you actually have a reason for making the matches such as curiosity or because it will make a good debate....not because you feel some social need to start 'x' number of threads a week/day/hour/etc.

馃槵

Also, closing.