Alex Nero vs Black Adam

Started by Avalonofthewind2 pages

Alex Nero vs Black Adam

2 characters with insane power battle.
Who is the last one standing?

Alex

Nero.

Black.

Adam.

Dammit. You too sooo messed it up

Its Nero. Alex Nero

not Alex Nero. Nero......😕 yea Im lost too

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Dammit. You too sooo messed it up

Its Nero. Alex Nero

not Alex Nero. Nero......😕 yea Im lost too


Drugs are bad.

and scans are good 🙄

Originally posted by Blair Wind
and scans are good 🙄

Scans of what?

Originally posted by Validus
Drugs are bad.

Mmmkay

drugs are bad 🙄

What the f*ck is everyone talking about? 🤨 Drugs are GREAT! 😐 😛

Originally posted by Validus
Drugs are bad.

Says who?

Okay...

Originally posted by Skeets
Says who?

Says the D.A.R.E. program. baka

Originally posted by Validus
Says the D.A.R.E. program. baka

I had one of those Black and red shirts back in middle school...leftright

Originally posted by Skeets
I had one of those Black and red shirts back in middle school...leftright

I think I still have mine. 😂

Wear it outside...baka

The officer who taught me "D.A.R.E" had a husband who was 500 pounds. 😬

Originally posted by Skeets
Wear it outside...baka
that smile is funny. 😄

and yo thx for the Sig it's great