Team Adamantium vs Doomsday

Started by golem3702 pages

Team Adamantium vs Doomsday

This is a team made of or has adamantium

Adamantium team
Wolverine/Death
Sabretooth
Alkhema
Doctor Octupus/adamantium arms
Cyber
Ultron
Tess One- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=172
Lady Deathstrike

Doomsday BFR's all of them except Ultron and Tess, Tess gets ripped apart and if Ultron's adamantium can survive it wil become a bouncing toy for Doomsday.

DD wrecks them.

What if Tess One takes to the skys and No bfr not to be diffcult I just don't care for that girlie way of winning. I believe Alkhema Ultron and Tess One could beat him a couple times. She lifts 90 tons Ultron can lift around 100 tons and I am not sure what Tess can lift but he has weapons and absorb energy. These three with adamantium and strength and weapons give his team 2/10 IMO

The team has Wolverine, they win 10/10.

They all die Doomsday has strength that is close to Thanose with his his Infinity Gems and higher than Champions. Doomsday clears them faster then he cleared the JLA.

Doomsday sends his dog to the fight

Doomsday's dog 100000000/10 😉

Originally posted by Grimm22
Doomsday sends his dog to the fight

Doomsday's dog 100000000/10 😉


He should add Thing to fight 😈

Originally posted by Broly92
He should add Thing to fight 😈

Pft 🙄

Thing and Lockjaw tottally pwn this team 😮‍💨

Lockjaw pwns all 😄

Dooms would still win even WITH thing an lockjaw, so stop frontin.

Originally posted by Grimm22
Doomsday sends his dog to the fight

Doomsday's dog 100000000/10 😉


What kind of dog does domsday have?

a cockapoo

then he wins 10/10 i mean his cockapoo

😆

Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Dooms would still win even WITH thing an lockjaw, so stop frontin.

True, even with Ben they would all get their asses handed to them

However, Lockjaw still pwns 🪩

I wonder how Marvel writer's are gonna retcon adamatium being broken this badly...

Originally posted by Crease
I wonder how Marvel writer's are gonna retcon adamatium being broken this badly...

😆

Well you see Wolverine's healing factor grants him the ability to control his bones... 😛

Originally posted by Crease
I wonder how Marvel writer's are gonna retcon adamatium being broken this badly...

nowdays everyone brakes adamantium i think Hulk uses adamantium instead of toilet paper to wipe hi as.s

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
nowdays everyone brakes adamantium i think Hulk uses adamantium instead of toilet paper to wipe hi as.s

No one has broken Adamantium, from what I know of. There are plenty examples of the secondary adamantium being trashed, but never primary.

It can be i know.