Venom VS Carange...With a twist!

Started by TK12 pages

Venom VS Carange...With a twist!

Ok fight takes place in a destroyed city lots of space.

Venom-Fully equipped with a working GL Ring.

VS

Carnage-With the power cosmic.

Disucss.

Wha?!?! 🤨

Venom

Venom has a GL ring, and carnage has the power cosmic, who would win?

Hmmm... depends on how Cosmic-ey... Venom is more of a brawler so power cosmic would have been more suited to him, Carnage loves using his "powers" more, so Cosmic suits him fine. I say he wins.

Silver Surfer Cosmic-ey.

Carnage by a mile. I doubt Venom thinks all that creatively with a GL ring.

carnage wins even regularly

Except for the Venom absorbed Carnage thing....

the one with the power cosmic wins

So this is basically Power Cosmic vs Green Lantern Rings?

Uh...I have no idea.

Carnage wins. Venom is a complete dumbass when it comes to mind games.

carnage

Originally posted by Inhuman
the one with the power cosmic wins

Why? Not all of the heralds are Silver Surfer. thorinn

Originally posted by batdude123
Why? Not all of the heralds are Silver Surfer. thorinn

Dosent matter, Venom isnt to crafty when it comes to planing something, he's a little on the dumb side.

I think carnage would win because he has more brains.

baka

Originally posted by batdude123
Why? Not all of the heralds are Silver Surfer. thorinn

You have a point, I guess that makes sense.
Some heralds are pure dumbasses with the power cosmic.

BUT give both powers to some one who could potentially be dangerous with them like lets say, Dr. Doom. I think Doom would be more of a threat with the power cosmic than with a green lantern ring.

I think that full potential power cosmic > A full potential lantern ring.

Originally posted by Reaper777
Dosent matter, Venom isnt to crafty when it comes to planing something, he's a little on the dumb side.

I think carnage would win because he has more brains.

More brains?😬
Carnage is just a crazy maniac.
Brock is very intelligent.

Carnage doesnt have more brains, but I think that he wuld do some crazy stuff if he had the power cosmic

Originally posted by Inhuman
I think that full potential power cosmic > A full potential lantern ring.

❌