Goku vs Superman

Started by Beer_K!ng1 pages

Goku vs Superman

馃嵑

I think Goku would win, superman can lick my balls and so can you guy\'s馃嵑

Originally posted by Beer_K!ng
I think Goku would win, superman can lick my balls and so can you guy\'s馃嵑

You would enjoy guys licking your balls 馃槝

Which version of Goku and which version of Superman?

Originally posted by darthgoober
Which version of Goku and which version of Superman?

Doesn't matter. Wrong forum. Dumb thread. Agressive, insulting, original poster.

Closed.

And warned.

If not banned.

Originally posted by darthgoober
Which version of Goku and which version of Superman?

馃槕 I dont know

Originally posted by Beer_K!ng
I think Goku would win, superman can lick my balls and so can you guy\'s馃嵑
Spiderman beats them both you NOOB

Originally posted by Soljer
Doesn't matter. Wrong forum. Dumb thread. Agressive, insulting, original poster.

Closed.

And warned.

If not banned.

A little harsh on the guy...

Supes is the first superhero 馃槓

Supes wins this with one punch 馃槈

grimm everything you say 馃槓馃槓馃槓馃槓馃槓馃槓

makes me want to vomit 馃槈馃槈馃槈

well the cat who posted this should have used the search engine or read the rules. so yeah and goku wins even thought supes is the better character. or superman just starts to go into all the Inconsistencies of dbz and goku's head explodes.

Goku wins.

Originally posted by What If...
grimm everything you say 馃槓馃槓馃槓馃槓

makes me want to vomit 馃槈馃槈馃槈

The truth hurts dosent it fanboy 馃槑

Supes dosent stand around yelling and growing his hair 馃槓

Originally posted by Grimm22
The truth hurts dosent it fanboy 馃槑

Supes dosent stand around yelling and growing his hair 馃槓


you do realize ur wrong right?

supes would get his ass kicked

Originally posted by capt it up
you do realize ur wrong right?

supes would get his ass kicked

How am I wrong?!?!? 馃え

All people in DBZ do is just stand around for 20 minutes and yell while their hair turns yellow and whatnot 馃槓

Supes rips Goku's head off 馃槈

Oh and DBZ sucks 馃槃

Originally posted by Grimm22
How am I wrong?!?!? 馃え

All people in DBZ do is just stand around for 20 minutes and yell while their hair turns yellow and whatnot 馃槓

Supes rips Goku's head off 馃槈

Oh and DBZ sucks 馃槃


see here ur problem you talk about character u know nuthing about. goku fought kid buu and kid buu for fun would destroy Galaxies for fun under a second

Originally posted by capt it up
see here ur problem you talk about character u know nuthing about. goku fought kid buu and kid buu for fun would destroy Galaxies for fun under a second

Did Goku and Kid Buu fight on one planet? Plot hole. The whole show is based on plot holes.

And really, I don't see why anyone, including myself, replies to these when they know they'll get closed.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Did Goku and Kid Buu fight on one planet? Plot hole. The whole show is based on plot holes.

And really, I don't see why anyone, including myself, replies to these when they know they'll get closed.

You've got a point.

I don't know why I'm bothering to say this but for the most part Goku wins. It really depends on how much time he spends growing his hair and screaming.

Originally posted by Beer_K!ng
I think Goku would win, superman can lick my balls and so can you guy\'s馃嵑

Check the rules, comments like this are not tolerated on this forum.

And this thread is also against the rules. Closed...