Originally posted by Basti0n
Stop the swearing in my thread and if you cant act civilized then both of you shut up.
Swearing? I heard not a single curse utter from batdude's lips.
I may have swore once or twice, but, as that is the case, I don't see why you quoted batdude....
Jesus, get a life, stop being so naive, and grow up. That said, if we include everyone that has ever been in the league of assassins, we would have to include everyone the Hand had ever trained. :-/.
Or, we could just treat the Hand and the League as equals, and make this simply Elektra versus Ra's.
If it's the latter, then I see Elektra taking it over Ra's. If the former, well....
Heh.
I can't say that I know EVERY single person that was EVER in the Hand or the League. Thus, I can't make an accurate decision.
Originally posted by Soljer
Swearing? I heard not a single curse utter from batdude's lips.I may have swore once or twice, but, as that is the case, I don't see why you quoted batdude....
Jesus, get a life, stop being so naive, and grow up. That said, if we include everyone that has ever been in the league of assassins, we would have to include everyone the Hand had ever trained. :-/.
Or, we could just treat the Hand and the League as equals, and make this simply Elektra versus Ra's.
If it's the latter, then I see Elektra taking it over Ra's. If the former, well....
Heh.
I can't say that I know EVERY single person that was EVER in the Hand or the League. Thus, I can't make an accurate decision.
tuftwoot
Originally posted by batdude123
Tron has spoken everyone. Now shut up!!! 😠
Please, don't be obnoxious.
Originally posted by batdude123
😆 Telling a Mod to shut up isn't very smart, child. 🙄
I didn't see him tell a mod anything.
Anyway, I don't know who all has been a part of the Hand, but a few notable League of Assassins members are Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, David Cain, Merlyn, The Mad Dog, Sensei, Cassandra Cain, among others.