Alpha Flight vs Soviet Super-Soilders

Started by golem3702 pages

Alpha Flight vs Soviet Super-Soilders

Who wins

Perun vs Sasquatch
Crimson Dynamo vs Box(Boch)
Vanguard vs Puck
Darkstar vs Northstar
Fantasia vs Shaman
Red Guaridan vs Major Mapleleaf

Excellent, not the same old lineup of Alpha Flight. I will put my two cents in shortly as I'm going to bed now (2:30am)

Hmmm...no comments, here's some AF bios maybe that will help

Sasquatch: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Sasquatch_I
Box(Boch)*: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_I
Puck: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I
Northstar: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Northstar
Shaman: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Shaman
Major Mapleleaf: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Major_Mapleleaf_II

*wished you picked Manbot instead

manbot?

Originally posted by golem370
manbot?

He's the most recent Box
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Manbot

As long as Madison Jeffies is not controlling him..

Originally posted by golem370
As long as Madison Jeffies is not controlling him..

Nope, completly new guy and I don't think Roger Bochs could beat Crimson Dynamo...well the recent incarnation.

So your opinion on these battles?

This is all one on one right?

Shaman can definetly take Fantasia, sending her to the Void as he has done before. Also what incarnation is Red Guardian?

Current

Originally posted by golem370
Current

Damn, I don't know anything about current

really I don't ether If you make it fare you can pick the version

Originally posted by golem370
really I don't ether If you make it fare you can pick the version

hmmm...why does wikipedia say they have superhuman strength? as from the handbooks they have athlete strength not even peak human.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Red_Guardian_II

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Red_Guardian_I

I have the handbook entry for both RG #1 and before #2 got transformed. No way would Major Mapleleaf stand a chance against Starlight, but he can take the majority from RG #1 & #2 (human)

and the other battles

-Crimson Dynamo definetly takes the majority over Box (Roger) who isn't as strong as him or as durable.
-Northstar can speedblitz Darkstar, as she has no defence or speed for that. Also his light flashbang can weaken her dark constructs as his light was effective against Chernoboyl himself, the source of Darkstar's power.
-Sasquatch beats Perun, as he was struggling against and couldn't beat Orka until Madison Jeffries had to arrive to save him.
-Puck, his shield is going to do jack against a person who has no energy attacks to begin with. His hammer and sicle arn't going to do anything to Puck as well

Has Sasquatch beat Orka? Because he is huge and powerful.

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=107

Originally posted by golem370
Has Sasquatch beat Orka? Because he is huge and powerful.

No they never fought, but Orka isn't nearly as strong as Sasquatch without whales around him to amp his strength. There was no whales around when he fought Perun