Current Captain Marvel vs Mephisto

Started by D-Block1 pages

Current Captain Marvel vs Mephisto

The World's Mightest Mortal with his new Shazam powers vs Mephisto

What is he like now? I know he got new powers and all. Are there any impressive scans i can see? How powerful is he now, as powerful as shazam the wizard? And is this in Hell or on neutral ground?

Originally posted by General Kon-El
What is he like now? I know he got new powers and all. Are there any impressive scans i can see? How powerful is he now, as powerful as shazam the wizard? And is this in Hell or on neutral ground?

In the 52 week 12 Meet Isis CM told Black Adam that his powers were a 100 fold yes he has Shazam's power since Shazam left him incharge of the Rock of Eternity

Billy with ease

Originally posted by Milkie
Billy with ease

I agree.