Wonder Woman vs Adrianna AKA ISIS

Started by D-Block2 pages

Wonder Woman vs Adrianna AKA ISIS

Wonder Woman vs The newest member of the Marvel family who Black Adam said is more powerful than himself.

Black Adam once had the power of Isis

IMO I think Isis would win being a true Goddess.

Originally posted by D-Block
IMO I think Isis would win being a true Goddess.

And more powerful than Black Adam who I consider above WW and Superman but what do you guys think.

Isis beats Wonder Woman.

Any Goddess can beat any non God. But Black Adam was never superior to Wonder Woman in Strength. Ever. WW could beat Isis. All she would need is the Gauntlet of atlas and her magical God killing Sword. Let's noT forget WW took the Full Fury of Zeus. Isis is not matching that. But she could probably transmute Diana or something. But Diana has the Godwave. Good night sweet Isis.

WW is not superior to Black Adam either

Originally posted by D-Block
WW is not superior to Black Adam either

OK well show me when I said she was superior to him and strength. I dont remember saying that.

Black Adam was never superior to Wonder Woman in Strength. Ever.

Well when you say that and don't mention they are equal, it is assumed you believe she is above.

Thx.

Originally posted by What If...
Well when you say that and don't mention they are equal, it is assumed you believe she is above.

Thx.

If I dont' state it, then dont' assume anything. I believe that her, BA, CM, MM, Maxima, and Superman are all class A1 in strength.

WW by default.

If I dont' state it, then dont' assume anything.

You didn't state it.
Without assuming it...

then your whole post was meaningless.

You are meaningless.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK well show me when I said she was superior to him and strength. I dont remember saying that.

I was just saying. But I think BA is WW's superior.

Originally posted by What If...
You didn't state it.
Without assuming it...

then your whole post was meaningless.

You are meaningless.

My post meant exactly what it said. He has never been her superior. He isn't.

Originally posted by D-Block
I was just saying. But I think BA is WW's superior.

Prove it.

Prove that he is not

Show me both of them fighting and she coming out on top

No BS Lasso or anything just hand to hand

Originally posted by Skeets
WW by default.

Agreed. We really haven't had the chance to see what Adrianna is capable of just yet. 😬

Originally posted by D-Block
And more powerful than Black Adam who I consider above WW and Superman but what do you guys think.

Of course you do. 🙄

Originally posted by Milkie
Prove that he is not

Show me both of them fighting and she coming out on top

No BS Lasso or anything just hand to hand

IN hand to hand, She has fought the mightiest of beings just like BA. So it's not like his strength feats are better than hers. If Anything, she has the strength feats over him. She is also a better fighter. And she has been shown deflecting punches from Superman, Who I consider faster than BA. So exactyly how BA could pull a win over WW is very debateable. His magic lightning ain't doign jack to her. SHe can take strikes from Zeus. So he is left with his blunt force trauma blows. On panel, her strength feats out do his.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IN hand to hand, She has fought the mightiest of beings just like BA. So it's not like his strength feats are better than hers. If Anything, she has the strength feats over him. She is also a better fighter. And she has been shown deflecting punches from Superman, Who I consider faster than BA. So exactyly how BA could pull a win over WW is very debateable. His magic lightning ain't doign jack to her. SHe can take strikes from Zeus. So he is left with his blunt force trauma blows. On panel, her strength feats out do his.

Whatever Dude