Spidey vs Daredevil (With a twist!)

Started by Spideys Sister2 pagesPoll

What will happen?

Spidey vs Daredevil (With a twist!)

Okay lets say for some retarted reason Spidey went to Hells kitchen and ... er, "accidently" upset Matt.... They throw on the costumes and blah blah blah... but wait.... Spidey realizes... He really has to pee! ( I saw this in USM I thought it was hilarious shoot me if you don't...) Could he beat Matt without wetting his tights or what do you think....

um, i think if he got hit...which he would..he would lose bladder control and pee in his pantaloons 🙂

Who cares? Once he releases his tension he'd rip Matt a new assh*le.

But he will smell.

God. So he'd be wet, smell like piss... and (according to the movie) it would itch and ride up in the crotch!

He would piss his pants and make a joke about it.

Has no one seen Billy Madison
"every body pees their pants its the coolest."

So no one thinks DD can win this at all?

Nah, sorry. Spidey always, even with a full bladder, has the far superior advantage over Daredevil.

i think he will wet his pants

Golden shower.

Let's say if he wets his pants DD wins cause Spideys too, er... "preoccupied" to fight.

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Realize, if he wets his pants DD wins cause Spideys too, er... "preoccupied" to fight.

How will Spidey lose if he wets his pants? 🤨

He won't be THAT distracted. Not nearly enough to let DD defeat him at least.

Okay, okay... so how would the fight happen?

Peter loses bladder control and as a result Matt's senses are greatly disrupted. Spidey's urine wins 🙂

Originally posted by marvelprince
Peter loses bladder control and as a result Matt's senses are greatly disrupted. Spidey's urine wins 🙂

Thats what I thought 😆

DD:
whats that smell?, oh no it is too much, sensory overload, losing conscious.

I can see this working in Spidey's favour...

Originally posted by Arahan
Thats what I thought 😆

DD:
whats that smell?, oh no it is too much, sensory overload, losing conscious.

Exactly. lol 😆

😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh wow... ROFLMAO. Okay... I seriously though someone would vote for poor DD. Oh well...

He punches Matt out with one punch, and then goes to the bathroom.