Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
From what I have heard, the DC Norse gods are probably far inferior to Marvel's. Beating DC Surtur would probably not be that much of a feat compared to beating Marvel Surtur. And I'm aware that DC's skyfathers can create universes, but I once heard that the universe DC Odin created was only the size of a solar system. And I think the claim that Mephisto>>>Neron is pretty accurate. From what I have heard, Neron has never done anything to show that he's cosmic or anything. But Mephisto IIRC has battled Galactus, and can whup the Silver Surfer real good. As for Blackheart, I have no idea how powerful he is. I know I heard that he's had trouble with Daredevil in hand-to-hand combat, so I guess he can't be that tough, which is stupid considering that he's the son of the Devil. But I may be mistaken. Does Blackheart have any feats?
Blackhearts power level has gone from near to his fathers in his glory days (upper Skyfather) to dirt low (getting owned by Ghostrider, Wolverine, Punisher, and Daredevil). He can be fairly crafty (he managed to outsmart his father, thus taking over hell), but I have no idea how powerful exactly he is. Definitely below Meph though.