NVR
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted
Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
The villians of each Universe get to pick Twelve beings to represent them. They fight as a team and do a one on one as well. Does marvel's villians win as a team and can they kick the hell out of DC's villians individually as well? Or do DC's villians measure up to thier hero counter parts as uberly powerful. DEBATE.
Darksied -Thanos
Doomsday-Morg
Zod-Count Nepharious
Sinestro-Terrax
Circe-Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik
Neron-Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool
Trigon-Black Heart
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull
PSY
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart
Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Darksied -Thanos = tie
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Zod-Count Nepharious = count
Sinestro-Terrax = Sinestro
Circe-Loki = Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut = Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik = Ulik (hahaha)
Neron-Mephisto = Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool = Deathstroke
Trigon-Black Heart = Trigon
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom = Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull = Compostie Man
THA
Thanos_THOTU
The Ghost Who Walks
Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Darksied -Thanos = tie - I wouldent say a tie, Darkseid have Omega beam's but Thanos have Immortality
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Zod-Count Nepharious = count
Sinestro-Terrax = Sinestro
Circe-Loki = Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut = Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik = Ulik (hahaha)
Neron-Mephisto = Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool = Deathstroke
Trigon-Black Heart = Trigon
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom = Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull = Compostie Man
Well thought it would be more but I agree with the rest
PSY
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart
Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Darksied -Thanos = tie -[B] I wouldent say a tie, Darkseid have Omega beam's but Thanos have Immortality
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Zod-Count Nepharious = count
Sinestro-Terrax = Sinestro
Circe-Loki = Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut = Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik = Ulik (hahaha)
Neron-Mephisto = Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool = Deathstroke
Trigon-Black Heart = Trigon
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom = Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull = Compostie ManWell thought it would be more but I agree with the rest [/B]
It possibly could be more in favor of Thanos. I probably shouldn't have been so definate. Instead of writing 'tie' I should have wrote 'I have no idea'.
NVR
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted
Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Darksied -Thanos = tie
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Zod-Count Nepharious = count
Sinestro-Terrax = Sinestro
Circe-Loki = Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut = Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik = Ulik (hahaha)
Neron-Mephisto = Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool = Deathstroke
Trigon-Black Heart = Trigon
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom = Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull = Compostie Man
I think darksied is a more powerful than Thanos. I also think Zod may be stronger than Nepharious. I could be wrong. But I know zod is a better fighter and much faster. Circe and Loki should be a stalemate. Kalibak and Ulik are virually Identicle. I can't come up with a winner in that one. Mephisto gets punked by the surfer all the time. lol. Neron grants him his hearts desires and Mephisto get's out of hell as a human. Then neron kills him. Deathstroke and deadpool are very close imo. Is Dr. Doom really smarter than Ras al gul? Composite man and Skrull have a lot in common. They could be alternate versions of each other. tuff one to call.
PSY
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart
Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think darksied is a more powerful than Thanos. I also think Zod may be stronger than Nepharious. I could be wrong. But I know zod is a better fighter and much faster. Circe and Loki should be a stalemate. Kalibak and Ulik are virually Identicle. I can't come up with a winner in that one. Mephisto gets punked by the surfer all the time. lol. Neron grants him his hearts desires and Mephisto get's out of hell as a human. Then neron kills him. Deathstroke and deadpool are very close imo. Is Dr. Doom really smarter than Ras al gul? Composite man and Skrull have a lot in common. They could be alternate versions of each other. tuff one to call.
There's no way Circe and Loki is a tie. Forget it. I've read plenty of Circe and Loki will trick her into thinking she's a hostess cupcake and have her sell herself in a super-mart.
NVR
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted
Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by Psyquis52
There's no way Circe and Loki is a tie. Forget it. I've read plenty of Circe and Loki will trick her into thinking she's a hostess cupcake and have her sell herself in a super-mart.
Circe would make Loki her footstool. She would think his magic is parlor tricks and insult him. Then she would try to turn him into something. And he would turn back. They would hurl insult and magical bolts. Chairs would get up and start killing people. The sky would turn upside down and in the end, They would get frustrated and try and decide if green goes better with yellow or with purple.
PSY
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Circe would make Loki her footstool. She would think his magic is parlor tricks and insult him. Then she would try to turn him into something. And he would turn back. They would hurl insult and magical bolts. Chairs would get up and start killing people. The sky would turn upside down and in the end, They would get frustrated and try and decide if green goes better with yellow or with purple.
Nah. Loki is more clever than Circe. I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
But if things do get that close then Loki will just backhand the @#$%@ and that would be the end of it. 😛
DAR
darthgoober
Senior Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by Psyquis52
There's no way Circe and Loki is a tie. Forget it. I've read plenty of Circe and Loki will trick her into thinking she's a hostess cupcake and have her sell herself in a super-mart.
😆
TAS
Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Darksied -Thanos
Doomsday-Morg
Zod-Count Nepharious
Sinestro-Terrax
Circe-Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik
Neron-Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool
Trigon-Black Heart
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull
1) Darkseid
2) Doomsday
3) Zod
4) Terrax
5) Loki
6) Eiling
7) Ulik, Kalibak is DCs Rhino.
8) Mephisto
9) I want to say Deadpool, but Deathstroke wins.
10) Blackheart
11) Dr. Doom
12) 😕
TAS
Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is Dr. Doom really smarter than Ras al gul?
🤨
Dr. Doom? Against by Ras Al Gul? Ras has trouble with Batman, Dr. Doom takes on the F4 and Avengers.
NVR
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted
Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians
Originally posted by Tassadar
🤨Dr. Doom? Against by Ras Al Gul? Ras has trouble with Batman, Dr. Doom takes on the F4 and Avengers.
Clearly batman is smarter than the ff and the avengers. Batman is as smart as doom, as good a tactician as Captian America, and as crafty and sneaky as himself. lol. That is why Ras Al Gul has a hard time with bats. But Ras didn't have a hard time beating the shiit out of the JLA with bat's files. That fight between ras and doom might be closer than most want to admit.
INH
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Clearly batman is smarter than the ff and the avengers. Batman is as smart as doom, as good a tactician as Captian America, and as crafty and sneaky as himself. lol. That is why Ras Al Gul has a hard time with bats. But Ras didn't have a hard time beating the shiit out of the JLA with bat's files. That fight between ras and doom might be closer than most want to admit.
Batman smarter than the FF?! Smart as Doom?! 😱
lol - Reed & Doom makes bats look like a dunce.
JUN
Re: Re: Re: Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Darksied -Thanos = tie -[B] I wouldent say a tie, Darkseid have Omega beam's but Thanos have Immortality
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Zod-Count Nepharious = count
Sinestro-Terrax = Sinestro
Circe-Loki = Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut = Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik = Ulik (hahaha)
Neron-Mephisto = Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool = Deathstroke
Trigon-Black Heart = Trigon
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom = Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull = Compostie ManWell thought it would be more but I agree with the rest [/B]
Darksied is also immortal.