Does Psylocke get her high level telepath/telekinetic? or her uber level telekinetic?
cause in either case.. psylocke should win.
GOL
golem370Senior Member
She gets her Psi-Blades thats all
ROL
RolsMAJIN_OVERLORD
Hmm.. This is actually a good match up. Question is Cable packing? Dont relly matter dough i can see Backlash winning.
GOL
golem370Senior Member
No
ROL
RolsMAJIN_OVERLORD
Classic Cable was mostly packing, Stapler gun... Ownzzz... Anyhow Backlash still wins.. The ability to turn into mist, super healing, Lord Kherubim bloodline....
GOL
golem370Senior Member
To energy blaster hand guns
ROL
RolsMAJIN_OVERLORD
Still Backlash wins, unless someone have a diff. opinion..
END
endrictRestricted
backlash wins he will school betsy, then go for cable.
GUY
guy222With my gal
beautiful sig
betsy is uber...she just pawned merlyn...easy win
END
endrictRestricted
Originally posted by guy222 beautiful sig
betsy is uber...she just pawned merlyn...easy win
Who me? thanks Guy.
GUY
guy222With my gal
did u see betsy pawn merlyn in x men: die by the sword
END
endrictRestricted
Originally posted by guy222 did u see betsy pawn merlyn in x men: die by the sword
no, but who's sig you were talking about?
GUY
guy222With my gal
ur sig
real nice
END
endrictRestricted
Originally posted by guy222 ur sig
real nice
Thanks Guy...
yeah, I wanted to capture the beautiful view of Cap Marvel in space above Earth.
GUY
guy222With my gal
issue #1 was good..waiting for #2
END
endrictRestricted
Originally posted by guy222 issue #1 was good..waiting for #2
Yeah man...prob hands down, the best read all year.
I really want to see CM vs Thor or Sentry.
END
endrictRestricted
Originally posted by guy222 ur sig
real nice
I entered the rate a sig forum....lol.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Originally posted by endrict Yeah man...prob hands down, the best read all year.
I really want to see CM vs Thor or Sentry.
WWH was good
I loved Gaiman's run on the Eternals when Tiamut returned
I think Cap can give either Thor or Sentry a match
END
endrictRestricted
We should prob take this else where, instead of spamming the thread....even though no one else is posting.