NVR
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted
Perfect JLA vs. Perfect Avengers
Grant Morrison said that the JLA works best at 12 members. So I"m going to pick 12 of the best JLA members and match them to the Avengers team I would like to see in comics.
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Captain Atom
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Flash
Green Lantern Kyle
Barda
Orion
Firestorm
Vs.
Thor
Sentry
Captain America
Wonder Man(ionic)
Sersi
Forgotten One
Ares
Photon ( Monica)
Quasar
Herculese
Hulk
vision
NVR
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted
Re: Perfect JLA vs. Perfect Avengers
[QUOTE=7176275]Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
[B]Grant Morrison said that the JLA works best at 12 members. So I"m going to pick 12 of the best JLA members and match them to the Avengers team I would like to see in comics.
Superman-Sentry
Wonder Woman-Thor
Batman-Cap
Captain Atom-Wonder Man
Maxima-Sersi
Martian Manhunter-Vision
Captain Marvel-Ares
Flash-Photon
Green Lantern Kyle-Quasar
Barda-Herculese
Orion-Hulk
Firestorm-Forgotten one
[QUOTE]
Ok i did pairing as best as I could now. all you have to do is discuss the winners of each and move them on to the next round until one team has the advantave.
BIG
Re: Perfect JLA vs. Perfect Avengers
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Grant Morrison said that the JLA works best at 12 members. So I"m going to pick 12 of the best JLA members and match them to the Avengers team I would like to see in comics.Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Captain Atom
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Flash
Green Lantern Kyle
Barda
Orion
Firestorm
Vs.
Thor
Sentry
Captain America
Wonder Man(ionic)
Sersi
Forgotten One
Ares
Photon ( Monica)
Quasar
Herculese
Hulk
vision
Superman- Forgotten one
Wonder Woman- sentry
Batman- cap america
Captain Atom- quaser
Maxima- hulk
Martian Manhunter-ares
Captain Marvel- sersi
Flash- photon
Green Lantern Kyle- Thor
Barda- vision
Orion- herc
Firestorm- wonder man
There marvel wins.
NVR
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted
Re: Re: Perfect JLA vs. Perfect Avengers
Originally posted by bigbran
Superman- Forgotten one
Wonder Woman- sentry
Batman- cap america
Captain Atom- quaser
Maxima- hulk
Martian Manhunter-ares
Captain Marvel- sersi
Flash- photon
Green Lantern Kyle- Thor
Barda- vision
Orion- herc
Firestorm- wonder manThere marvel wins.
Those matches are not even. That is not even a good fight.