Colossus & Sebastien Shaw Vs Hulk

Started by ExtraMision55552 pages

Colossus & Sebastien Shaw Vs Hulk

Random

Thoughts?

And for some of you who may have forgotten
Sebastien Shaw can absorb kinetic energy (although it does hurt him) and return it,

kinda like Ekans on pokemon

3 minutes untill self-debate begins
unless someone else has some imput
you dont want that do you?

Hulk wins this BUT in Colossi #32 Colossus whispered in hulks ear and it sent shockwaves through his body. He kinda "coo'ed" in pleasure but at the same time his healing factor enabled him to recover quickly. It wasnt a distraction for too long but that just goes to show Colossus in his nutral form can cause some form of stimulation to Hulk, now if you add Sebastien Shaw to this , Maybe colossus treat sebastien with the same stimuli,

and he could then use it against hulk, and imagine if they both did it at the same time

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Hulk wins this BUT in Colossi #32 Colossus whispered in hulks ear and it sent shockwaves through his body. He kinda "coo'ed" in pleasure but at the same time his healing factor enabled him to recover quickly. It wasnt a distraction for too long but that just goes to show Colossus in his nutral form can cause some form of stimulation to Hulk, now if you add Sebastien Shaw to this , Maybe colossus treat sebastien with the same stimuli,

and he could then use it against hulk, and imagine if they both did it at the same time

Well not neccessairily, if hulk was bloodlusted his hearing shouldent work properly (Hulk Vs His basic instinct #21), So the whisper should not work on him, and then colossus and sebastien would get batted away, but that would give some nrg to sebastien and perhaps by that time Hulk will have de-bloodlusted and they may give the whisper a second attempt

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Well not neccessairily, if hulk was bloodlusted his hearing shouldent work properly (Hulk Vs His basic instinct #21), So the whisper should not work on him, and then colossus and sebastien would get batted away, but that would give some nrg to sebastien and perhaps by that time Hulk will have de-bloodlusted and they may give the whisper a second attempt

Not true, sec, i have scans

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Hulk wins this BUT in Colossi #32 Colossus whispered in hulks ear and it sent shockwaves through his body. He kinda "coo'ed" in pleasure but at the same time his healing factor enabled him to recover quickly. It wasnt a distraction for too long but that just goes to show Colossus in his nutral form can cause some form of stimulation to Hulk, now if you add Sebastien Shaw to this , Maybe colossus treat sebastien with the same stimuli,

and he could then use it against hulk, and imagine if they both did it at the same time

Is that a joke?

Anyways Sebastian is out of Colossus' league but when you put them together they may give Hulk some issuse. But I think Hulk can beat these two chumps.

I win

Sebastian can take alot of damage but he can also overload and put himself intoa coma. Storm did that to him, enough of Hulks punches could.

Originally posted by Broly92
I win

Hulk smashes Broly, Shaw and Colossus.

Originally posted by badabing
Hulk smashes Broly, Shaw and Colossus.

That is not funny 😐 😒

Originally posted by Broly92
That is not funny 😐 😒
And people may not find your joke about you winning in fights you're not even in funny. but eh, that's life.

Yes but I didn't insult anyone you sad person

Originally posted by Broly92
Yes but I didn't insult anyone you sad person
Eh, that's life for you.

Originally posted by Broly92
That is not funny 😐 😒
Originally posted by Broly92
Yes but I didn't insult anyone you sad person

Bro, take it easy. Geez. I was joking. You said you could win and I said Hulk would smash. goof Also, Creshosk is a cool dude.

and then goku comes in here and one shots Broly again..

Well from what I saw in the most tragic character thread Creshosk
seems to be kind of gloomy but

Originally posted by Creshosk
Eh, that's life for you.

Originally posted by Broly92
Well from what I saw in the most tragic character thread Creshosk
seems to be kind of gloomy but

aw
be nice
creshok is raw🙂

Fine I'm sorry 😐

Don't make him get robotronic on your ass. 😬

Originally posted by Broly92
Fine I'm sorry 😐

hahaha
its ok
your nice too 🙂