Red Torando v.s Firestrom

Started by Redatom651 pages

Red Torando v.s Firestrom

old school Firestorm v.s Red Tornado.

Firestorm

^ Co-sign.

the real Firestorm wins.

Current Firestorm gets owned

Originally posted by Grimm22
the real Firestorm wins.

Current Firestorm gets owned


No he wouldn't. Jason has improved greatly and Stein is back in the Matrix.

Originally posted by Validus
No he wouldn't. Jason has improved greatly and Stein is back in the Matrix.

I still hate current firestorm.

I havent read it lately. Is firebird still a senator or whatever that crap was and is the prof, back with Firestorm yet?

Originally posted by Grimm22
I still hate current firestorm.

I havent read it lately. Is firebird still a senator or whatever that crap was and is the prof, back with Firestorm yet?


Jason is nothing but a black Ronnie at this point. He even has the same cast of characters but yeah, Stein is back and Lorraine is still senator.

FS