Aeris & Sentry Vs. Thor & Silver Surfer

Started by Jesse71 pages

Aeris & Sentry Vs. Thor & Silver Surfer

Aeris and Sentry Vs. Thor and Silver Surfer....in a what if civil war fight.

What say ye?

P.S. All current versions of each as of the most recent Civil war Story arc.

P.S.S. Whos side is Sentry on at this point? I have read Civil War 1-3 and the following tie ins; Cable/Deadpool, X-men, New Avengers #22, Amazing Spiderman, Young Avengers/Runnaways crossover. I saw a few scans that he scuffed up Iron man, what was that all about? And is he on Caps side now?

P.S.S. What is this I hear about Aeris going to be in the civil war, and just how powerful is he?

bump

Do you have a link for aries?, I dont know much about him...

I would say Thor and Surfer take this mainly due to the Surfer in fact Surfer doesnt need Thor for this he takes it on his own.

Well Aeris from what I have read is pretty strong, has anyone read the comics in which he fought off the entire japanese evil gods patheon, some thing like that?

Sentry defeated the collective didnt he?

Originally posted by Jesse7
Well Aeris from what I have read is pretty strong, has anyone read the comics in which he fought off the entire japanese evil gods patheon, some thing like that?

Sentry defeated the collective didnt he?

They are facing Surfer they lose now if you stated DC Aries it might have been more interesting.

silver surfer, so overrated.

bump

Thor/SS FTW

the hell is wrong with you guy?

dont bump year old threads

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
the hell is wrong with you guy?

dont bump year old threads

Why dont you relax and learn some respect 😠
Why should he just make duplicate threads? 😕
Thats why there are rules...no duplicate threads! 😄

You go guy222! find some more!!!! 😎

Team surfer and Thor for the win

Surfer & Thor.

Who is Aeris?

Or did he mean Ares?

Originally posted by nimbus006
Who is Aeris?

Or did he mean Ares?

Yeah.

Ares is a definite weak link here. I doubt team 1 could take either in team 2.

Silver surfer or thor could take sentry,and ares would likely try and brawl thor...and thats not going to turn out well for him,team 2 10/10.

Originally posted by nimbus006
Who is Aeris?

Or did he mean Ares?

I am assuming it's a typo, unless he means:

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
the hell is wrong with you guy?

dont bump year old threads

😆

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
the hell is wrong with you guy?

dont bump year old threads

Please don't tell posters what to do

Ur not a mod

Originally posted by starlock
Why dont you relax and learn some respect 😠
Why should he just make duplicate threads? 😕
Thats why there are rules...no duplicate threads! 😄

You go guy222! find some more!!!! 😎

Team surfer and Thor for the win

Morning, my friend

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Please don't tell posters what to do

Ur not a mod

Hey Young Jedi

I don't worry about that

Have a good one 🙂